• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Glaceon/Jolteon/Mew for Regionals

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 17
4 Mew FCO
2 jolteon EX GEN
1 Umbreon EX FCO
1 Jirachi XY-P
1 Manaphy EX BKP
2 Glaceon EX FCO
2 Shaymin EX ROS
1 Hoopa EX AOR
1 Blitzle BKP
1 Zebstrika BKP
1 Smeargle BKT

Trainers: 31
4 Fighting Fury Belt
2 Sky Field
3 Ultra Ball
1 Super Rod
1 Lysandre
2 Special Charge
1 Captivating Poképuff
4 VS Seeker
1 Float Stone
1 Ninja Boy
1 Pokémon Ranger
1 Town Map
3 Trainers' Mail
4 N
1 Sycamore
1 Rough Seas

Energy: 12
3 Water
2 Rainbow
2 Electric
1 Darkness

(I know Regionals is Expanded I just like keeping all my decks standard)

Last edited:
This is a really cool deck, how has it worked for you?
It's been working amazing the only problem for me was Raticate, because it doesn't do damage it puts damage counters, but that deck isn't very popular so I don't s e it being a problem

I love this deck! It's one of those decks that seems very odd on paper but deck experience and player skill can really make or break this deck, it has potential. However it does appear very inconsistent and you may have alot of dead hands with that many pokemon.

I think the pokepuff tech is brilliant as it can force favorable matchups for you and easy KOs but it does take away from a potential consistency card.
How often are you hitting it?

Umbreon is interesting but would you consider putting in a BKT Yveltal in its place? It has more utility and can help you soften up things on the bench

Probably cut the Town Map for Escape Rope? I don't think that card is worth a slot unless you run only 4 DCE or need a prized Hex/Ranger 100 percent.

There;s alot going on with this deck that might warrant 2 Ninja Boys and another swtiching card.

If you can fit Shaunas or Birch, considering you don't want to discard alot of stuff I'd do that but that's a big downgrade from Sycanmore. I would definitely add another Shaymin Ultra Ball, you have room w skyfield.

Possibly adding a Skyla so you have access to Ultra ball or skyfield more would be good.

Not entirely sure but, making room in this deck could be difficult. 3-4 Trainers mail seems good and max elixers seem awkward with only 6 basic energy in the deck. DCE is almost necessary for a deck like this, all your attackers use it.

Cheers, hope this helps.

I love this deck! It's one of those decks that seems very odd on paper but deck experience and player skill can really make or break this deck, it has potential. However it does appear very inconsistent and you may have alot of dead hands with that many pokemon.

I think the pokepuff tech is brilliant as it can force favorable matchups for you and easy KOs but it does take away from a potential consistency card.
How often are you hitting it?

Umbreon is interesting but would you consider putting in a BKT Yveltal in its place? It has more utility and can help you soften up things on the bench

Probably cut the Town Map for Escape Rope? I don't think that card is worth a slot unless you run only 4 DCE or need a prized Hex/Ranger 100 percent.

There;s alot going on with this deck that might warrant 2 Ninja Boys and another swtiching card.

If you can fit Shaunas or Birch, considering you don't want to discard alot of stuff I'd do that but that's a big downgrade from Sycanmore. I would definitely add another Shaymin Ultra Ball, you have room w skyfield.

Possibly adding a Skyla so you have access to Ultra ball or skyfield more would be good.

Not entirely sure but, making room in this deck could be difficult. 3-4 Trainers mail seems good and max elixers seem awkward with only 6 basic energy in the deck. DCE is almost necessary for a deck like this, all your attackers use it.

I prefer Umbreon (it's a lot of fun KILLING Mewtwo and Ray) and I'll Replace the Elixirs with two Mail I guess :p

Cheers, hope this helps.

Back