News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

Look at Magikarp's pokedex entry. Then examine Base Set Magikarp. Then examine the reprinted descendent of Base Set Magikarp. Allow yourself to take in just how real the struggle is.

Sweet Jesus on a crutch, milking it for all its worth

!!!!!

Last edited:
I love the artwork of the full arts in the set. It feels like an base set card while also being a modern card. Cant wait for this set to come out.

OMG This Pokemon is too overpowered. Can somebody stop this friggin' 'magikarp

There is a certain bird Pokemon that eats them.

I can't wait to see that full art M Pidgeot EX card. Its going to look so nice. The Blastoise looks great too but we all know who the best looking card will end up being. Ho- Oh EX full art was just a preview of great things.

Last edited by a moderator:
If ever there was a Sachiko-EX then that mega would be so OP. However, adding in that the Ahhhhh has to be maintained during a tickling... That I can get down with. It's an ugly card but I can see these going for a handsome amount on eBay.

definitely using shrine of memories on a deck that includes magikarp+gyarados.
the art illustration is nostalgic, as fan from way way back in the day i'll be using them purely for the aesthetic :p

M Sachiko-EX and Suzukisan sadly I bet wont get English release :(

Yeah, these joke sorts of cards almost never do. I was really surprised when they kept the Imakuni? reprint in the BREAK Starter Pack in the English Generations set.

I can't wait to see that full art M Pidgeot EX card. Its going to look so nice. The Blastoise looks great too but we all know who the best looking card will end up being. Ho- Oh EX full art was just a preview of great things.
Hey! I've got a question, is there a new Ho-Oh revealed or you talking about which one ? Sorry didn't check much these days.... if there is a new one revealed a link would be nice. Thanks

Hey! I've got a question, is there a new Ho-Oh revealed or you talking about which one ? Sorry didn't check much these days.... if there is a new one revealed a link would be nice. Thanks
He's talking about the Ho-Oh-EX released in BREAKpoint. The full art version of it was absolutely gorgeous :)

Back