Type: Null, Jangmo-o, The Aether Foundation, Zygarde Cells, and more in 'Sun' and 'Moon'!

Can someone direct me to this information? I must have missed it or forgot.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/people-alola/
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/people-alola/
Lillie
Lillie is a mysterious girl who assists the professor. This young girl is about the same age as your character, and she's working as Professor Kukui’s assistant for personal reasons. She's not fond of making Pokémon fight in battles, but she loves reading and has devoured many books. Lillie will play an important role in the story of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

Also, Type: Null is one of the coolest Pokemon I've seen. My second favorite Pokemon now!! (Of course my favorite of them all is jirachi :p)

Oh, right. I feel Jangmo-o is going to evolve into some kind of dragon samurai.

I'll probably forget about this by the time we see its evolutions, but it just gives me that feeling. Even though we have samurott already.

Oh, right. I feel Jangmo-o is going to evolve into some kind of dragon samurai.

I'll probably forget about this by the time we see its evolutions, but it just gives me that feeling. Even though we have samurott already.

Well, Ankylosaurus do look like samurai in some regards. I'd back that feeling with you.

When I see Lusamine in the trailer, I can't help but think of Ragyo Kiryuuin from "Kill la Kill".

Right, ankylosaurus. I missed that. Probably because of the huge head; I always expected the ankylosaurus pokemon to follow torterra's proportions.

Same here, though it's still rather cute. And perhaps his evolutions will.

Speaking of Jangmo-o, I saw fanart of several of them with Dio Brando and now I'm definitely using one on my name and naming it after him. It fits so well.

Here are my thoughts on this mind-blowing information, as always.

Type: Null
I see we have an artificial chimera Pokémon that now owned by an enforcer of Team Skull. While Normal is kind of a disappointing Type for it, the immunity to Ghost would do wonders, judging by the amount of Ghost Types that roam S&M. It has a rad design that I can definitely buy.

Jangmo-o
The potential Psuedo-Legendary, based from what I've heard, although I doubt that such a Pokémon would be revealed this early on before the games are even released. Then again, Goomy was leaked before X & Y's intended release dates. That aside, Jangmo-o might just have a great niche by having Chespin's Hidden Ability and Sound Proof is definitely something against a few Megas' habit of Hyper Voicing, assuming they would be returning.

The Aether Foundation
Now we're into some amazingly mysterious territory right here.

There is a plausible possibility that we may get ourselves a plot twist on who might be our actual main villains this time around, which I can buy.

Faba has the looks of a villain, in my opinion. A villain that has legitimate experience with alchemy would be more than ideal for Sun & Moon, since the Legendaries do have some ties to alchemy and space.

Wicke's friendly personality is definitely something. I think she might be that one member who has genuinely taken notes from N's actions, which would be a nice callback to the events of Unova.

And that brings me to Lusamine, who would be the first female Big Bad if her organisation is as evil as some fans make it out to be. She looks like someone that came out of a mature anime like Kill la Kill or even One Punch Man. Definitely the hottest female character we've known so far, although, I do prefer Wicke.

Zygarde Cells
This oughta be a fun sidequest and definitely worth having a powerful deity in battle once you get every Cell and Core in your grasp.

Ultra Beasts
The games are really going all out to be amazing. These ethereal deities would definitely make some formidable foes in battle if they don't count as Pokémon. UB-01 has a certain vibe to it that I certainly won't spoil for a while.

Actually something just occurred to me about Zygarde. If we're going around the region collecting Cores and Cells, what kind of role do you really think it's going to play in the story? They like to design the game around casuals, and if you're not going to be able to obtain the stronger forms of Zygarde in a straightforward manner then I doubt they're going to involve Zygarde in the storyline that much.

Jangmo-o having Soundproof shuts down a lot of Gardevoir and Sylveon sets, so yeah it's already doing a good job representing dragons. Bulletproof not so much unless Ice Ball is a huge threat somehow.

My guess on Zygarde is it's a side quest thing that carries over to the postgame. Because I don't see how Zygarde would be involved yet unless the UBs destroy nature.

Back