What kind of Pokemon do you want for pseudo-legendary?

Gray11

Aspiring Trainer
I know there's already a thread about what kind of Pokemon you want to see in future games, but I thought we could talk about pseudo-legendaries specifically.

I stumbled across some 4chan pokedex leak (Which I don't say is true and it probably isn't since some Pokemon don't match up), BUT there was this Pokemon that was probably written as a pseudo-legendary and I thought it was PURE BADASS.

• 815 Cosmot (DARK/ELECTRIC)
  • 816 Spectrodon (DARK/ELECTRIC)
  • 817 Quasaur (DARK/ELECTRIC)

Now this just sounds awesome. Some kind of space dragon / dino Pokemon. It's typing is really cool and I can just imagine it's galactic / space kind of design. Probably with some black and yellow colors which also scream DANGER when you see it. Also, it isn't yet another dragon which is great, since I think Metagross is really unique and isn't a dragon either.

What do you want to see for pseudo-legendary?

If I remember correctly, that leak was already disproved by Bewears pre-evolution.
As for what kind of pseudo-legendary I want to see, I'd say anything but dragon. Maybe poison type to compensate for the lack of that type of legendary Pokemon?

If I remember correctly, that leak was already disproved by Bewears pre-evolution.
As for what kind of pseudo-legendary I want to see, I'd say anything but dragon. Maybe poison type to compensate for the lack of that type of legendary Pokemon?

Yea I know it's been disproved. There's no sign of that "sand castle ghost" either.

But a poison one would be also great! Still weirds me out how there's no poison legendary or mythical. XD

Considering what the Chinese leak has said about having a dolphin, I'd really like for that to be the pseudo legendary. It would be nice to see a creature like a dolphin considering so many of the current pseudo legends are draconic, and tend to have a more monster-y feel (with the exceptions of Dragonite and Goodra), I think it would be nice to see one which differs from that a bit.

I want a fairy pseudo-legendary. Maybe a unicorn or something.

I didn't know how much I wanted a real "unicorn Pokemon pseudo-legendary with lots of glitter and sparkles and rainbows and badassness" in my life until now. Oh god make it happen.

Or even better: A PEGASUS!
Since we've got Keldeo.

I just want a pseudo-legend that ISN'T a Dragon-type. We had so many of those; it's the reason why the Fairy-type was created in the first place.

You know what; give a Poison-type pseudo legend, or maybe a Pure Ice-type pseudo-legend.

I didn't know how much I wanted a real "unicorn Pokemon pseudo-legendary with lots of glitter and sparkles and rainbows and badassness" in my life until now. Oh god make it happen.

Or even better: A PEGASUS!
Since we've got Keldeo.

Kaldeo is more the wild unicorn of earlier legends. We need a pretty, sparkly unicorn that conforms more to the high medieval and modern interpretation of that animal.

I would love an Alicorn Pokémon, even though that would probably be impossible due to international copyright laws.

Regardless, here's how I think it could work.

For most of the line, it will be a unicorn. Psychic or Fairy would be the preferred typing to tie in with it's magical motif.

Potential Abilities that could work it are Magic Guard, Run Away, Synchronize, Serene Grace, and/or even Magic Bounce. I have my reasons for each Ability I've just mentioned, based on what I've seen from pop culture.

The line in general would be a special attacking version of Ponyta and Rapidash, personally speaking.

To get the small unicorn to eventually become a competitive threat, it would have to follow at least two conditions.

1. It must have a great happiness level with it's Trainer.
2. The second stage can evolve at Level 60 once it is really happy with it's Trainer.

It may be a little tedious, but it would be an amazing reward for those who are patient.

The final stage would obviously be an Alicorn. Now as a fully evolved Pseudo-Legendary, this Pokémon can now be a great asset in battle. It gains the extra Flying Type in order to participate in Sky Battles. The Pokémon now learns an array of Flying Type attacks to support it's newfound aerial capacity, like Air Slash, Hurricane, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, and even Fly.

As for it's stats, it would be a reverse Salamence in terms of raw offensive power. It's physical Defense and HP stats are lower, but it has higher Sp. Def and a sufficient Speed stat to speed tie with threats like Espeon and Mega Metagross.

I would imagine it's movepool being really diverse, like most Pseudo-Legends.

Seconding the notion that it shouldn't be Dragon, all but two of them are Dragon and we could use more variety. Poison and/or Fairy would be good choices IMO.

I would love an Alicorn Pokémon, even though that would probably be impossible due to international copyright laws.

Regardless, here's how I think it could work.

For most of the line, it will be a unicorn. Psychic or Fairy would be the preferred typing to tie in with it's magical motif.

Potential Abilities that could work it are Magic Guard, Run Away, Synchronize, Serene Grace, and/or even Magic Bounce. I have my reasons for each Ability I've just mentioned, based on what I've seen from pop culture.

The line in general would be a special attacking version of Ponyta and Rapidash, personally speaking.

To get the small unicorn to eventually become a competitive threat, it would have to follow at least two conditions.

1. It must have a great happiness level with it's Trainer.
2. The second stage can evolve at Level 60 once it is really happy with it's Trainer.

It may be a little tedious, but it would be an amazing reward for those who are patient.

The final stage would obviously be an Alicorn. Now as a fully evolved Pseudo-Legendary, this Pokémon can now be a great asset in battle. It gains the extra Flying Type in order to participate in Sky Battles. The Pokémon now learns an array of Flying Type attacks to support it's newfound aerial capacity, like Air Slash, Hurricane, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, and even Fly.

As for it's stats, it would be a reverse Salamence in terms of raw offensive power. It's physical Defense and HP stats are lower, but it has higher Sp. Def and a sufficient Speed stat to speed tie with threats like Espeon and Mega Metagross.

I would imagine it's movepool being really diverse, like most Pseudo-Legends.

A Winged Unicorn would not cause problems with any copyright laws. MLP didn't event the concept, I think they were just the first to call it an "alicorn" (actually the name of the substance a unicorn's horn is made of) but winged unicorns (sometimes called pegacorn) were already around before that, why the hippies already spray-painted them on the side of their vans in the 60s X-D

Back