Barnes & Nobles Pokemon 20th Event on July 16th!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Likely every separate time. Question is how valuable will the presumably tradable Jirachis be worth online? :rolleyes:
What do you mean every separate time also,1. How do we know it's tradable and 2. It will probably go down and then up again after the event is over

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Too bad it was only announced this week. No way to ask for the time off and I work from the start of the afternoon until about the time B&B closes. Event will be long over by then. Major bummer.

MegaAbsol359

PTCGO IGN: seminc
Not sure if everyone is missing this, or if their jobs just completely suck but the event goes on July 16-29th.

Also, I do think that Jirachi will fall to around 12-15 packs, and then start to rise a bit, but I doubt it will rise far because of the release of Steam Siege.

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
Too bad it was only announced this week. No way to ask for the time off and I work from the start of the afternoon until about the time B&B closes. Event will be long over by then. Major bummer.

It has been advertised for like 3 weeks (or more) in store, BN website and it's FB page, I found it weird that it has not been posted here earlier, just recently I guess because pokemon.com and it's TCG forum posted it.
They also have/had "Get Pop-Cultured" events for Finding Dory, DC Comics, Manga, Marvel, Tokidoki, etc.

DooPeDee

Aspiring Trainer
What do you mean every separate time also,1. How do we know it's tradable and 2. It will probably go down and then up again after the event is over

I mean that every time you purchase over $12 at Barnes during the event period you get the code for Jirachi+Charizard-EX printed on your receipt. So if you were to buy two items at $12 each youd still only get one code. Buy the first item, get a code, then buy the second $12 item as a separate transaction.

1. Should be tradable since ptcgi has said many times that codes from paid product unlock tradable items.

2. It should go down in value online a bit but I dont even know the value of one to begin with...

Vexen_IV

The Paul Heyman to Giratina-EX's Brock Lesnar.
I'm gonna be that guy that brings the try hard giratina deck since that's all I have because I gave away my sceptile bats

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I mean that every time you purchase over $12 at Barnes during the event period you get the code for Jirachi+Charizard-EX printed on your receipt. So if you were to buy two items at $12 each youd still only get one code. Buy the first item, get a code, then buy the second $12 item as a separate transaction.

1. Should be tradable since ptcgi has said many times that codes from paid product unlock tradable items.

2. It should go down in value online a bit but I dont even know the value of one to begin with...
I saw a trade for two jolteons and a while ago I saw 2 SR Ultra Balls also tin promos you get one locked one

Pikachu6319

Scooby
It has been advertised for like 3 weeks (or more) in store, BN website and it's FB page, I found it weird that it has not been posted here earlier, just recently I guess because pokemon.com and it's TCG forum posted it.
They also have/had "Get Pop-Cultured" events for Finding Dory, DC Comics, Manga, Marvel, Tokidoki, etc.

Guess it wasn't happening at my closest store then. I was there like literally the week before this and there was no advertisements in store about it. As for website/FB page, I wouldn't know I don't go to those ones.

Vexen_IV

The Paul Heyman to Giratina-EX's Brock Lesnar.
Guess it wasn't happening at my closest store then. I was there like literally the week before this and there was no advertisements in store about it. As for website/FB page, I wouldn't know I don't go to those ones.
Based off the one I was at, you didn't miss much as it was mostly geared towards little kids. They were cracking open the lati@s decks for kids to play.

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Wish places in the UK would do stuff like this :( even if the events are a little kiddy-fied, it's still fun to meet other TCG players and collectors.

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
Based off the one I was at, you didn't miss much as it was mostly geared towards little kids. They were cracking open the lati@s decks for kids to play.

Mines was the same, they also gave out a booster packs to some and they had 2 activity sheets plus the TCG standee. It was also manga/Tokidoki day there so I got lots of posters/cards/pins, manga sampler and a few other stuff.

Seodor

Tagged in Pulls Posts
Advanced Member
Anyone know if these are available after the event date if you make a purchase? I assume this is based on supplies on hand?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Anyone know if these are available after the event date if you make a purchase? I assume this is based on supplies on hand?

If you're talking about the codes, they're printed on the receipt of your purchase, so there's no need to worry about how much the store has on hand. It should apply for all applicable purchases through July 29th.