Pokemon Post Your Highest CP Pokemon Screenshots!

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Post your highest CP Pokemon Screenshots here! Feel free to update with a new post often.

Currently I have this one:

1fkap4.jpg

Last edited:

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
I'm not phone savvy so I'm not sure how to get a screenshot yet, but in a few hours of catching stuff, the strongest pokemon I caught by nearly 100 points is a 250-ish ponyta. I can't remember the exact number at the moment.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
How are you guys getting such more powerful Pokemon than me? The average Pokemon I find is around mid 20s to mid 30s. I've also seen a gym in my area that has one Pokemon with about 1000CP.

kfallah

Aspiring Trainer
How are you guys getting such more powerful Pokemon than me? The average Pokemon I find is around mid 20s to mid 30s. I've also seen a gym in my area that has one Pokemon with about 1000CP.
The CP of pokemon you encounter will go up as your level goes up. I'm at level 17 and so now i'm encountering a lot more 300-500 CP pokemon. Occasionally I might run into something 700+. So just keep catching pokemon, hatching eggs and visiting pokestops to level up and you'll be running into higher CP pokemon soon enough.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I've just started, so I don't have anyone all too high yet, but I did happen to catch this guy today, and he wins the prize for my highest CP so far:

adaloP0.png