New Bear Pokemon Kiteruguma and Ghost Pokemon Mimikkyu in 'CoroCoro!'

These Pokemon look really creepy, but at least Mimikkyu has an excuse. I like Mimikkyu's lore too, it's so meta and it's really a neat take on Pikaclones.

Mimikkyu has a really unique typing; Ghost/Fairy. I hope it's going to have good stats/good evolutions; because their is a lot of potential.

I'm wonder if it's gist will be like Zoroark as said earlier; or that it's forever stuck being a ghostly Pikachu...

I'm wonder if it's gist will be like Zoroark as said earlier; or that it's forever stuck being a ghostly Pikachu...

Well its description said it specifically wanted to look like Pikachu so it could be loved, so I don't think it'll imitate other Pokemon.

Well its description said it specifically wanted to look like Pikachu so it could be loved, so I don't think it'll imitate other Pokemon.

Hmmm...interesting. So; we may see it's evolution look like Raichu then? That's...interesting...

Also; I'm sorry. The more I look at the bear Pokemon; the more derpy it becomes. It's just so weird looking. Making it two-toned did not work. At all.

That Ghost the cute yet terrifying combination Ghost and Fairy is mix together thematically well. Looking at it directly causes illness with the malice of the Ghost type but it wants to be friends with people and it would put on a disguise to be with them despite it disliking sunlight the kindness of the Fairy type.

The perfect syncing of Types.

These remind me of Digimon...but, hey, the designs are better than Bruxish. So, with this reveal, we just need new Dark, Ground, and Ice types (to complete all the types). Am I forgetting anything?

We finally get a Pikachu clone of this generation, although it's a ghost type.

If you think these new Pokemon are weird, you should see my face!! :)

All 3 bears from We Bare Bears + Bing Bong's tail = Kiteruguma

Mimikkyu is...interesting. A Ghost/Fairy with a desperate craving for attention and popularity. Could be the creepiest Pokemon yet. I think I'm naming it Scrump.

We finally get a Pikachu clone of this generation, although it's a ghost type.

If you think these new Pokemon are weird, you should see my face!! :)

Aren't you forgetting Togedemaru?

Kiteruguma is a Red Panda ... :) I like it, but my fakemon Red Panda based of thing is cuter... sorry :3
jai_tiii_by_jai_ti-da7q2as.png
the_moonflower____by_jai_ti-da88ffg.jpg

team moon or team sun? haha

I like the '' Pikaboo '' too really creative design. :)/concept..

Is it just me, or are these names the Japanese names as well. The new Pokemon sound a lot more like Japanese things that mashups of English animals/other things

Is it just me, or are these names the Japanese names as well. The new Pokemon sound a lot more like Japanese things that mashups of English animals/other things

These are just the Japanese names, we should know their actual names in a couple weeks.

Really liking the possessed Pikachu doll, particularly like the typing, one that I've been really anticipating. I'd like to see it evolve (ghostly possessed Raichu doll anyone?), or otherwise hoping it has good stats.

Not really feeling the teddy bear at all really tbh

Big fan of the new ghost - Mimichu? Spookachu? Pikaboo? - both its design and its typing. I hope it has the stats to be useful. I could see it being available in cities and fields... It's a clever and creepy idea that I think is a nice addition to the 'dex. It's funny how its info mentions pikachu's popularity 20 years ago. At 0.2 m tall, it seems very small, but how big is Pikachu, anyone know?

As for the bear? Oh my... I just don't get it. How did this beat other beta designs?? Its design - including but not limited to its coloring - is just not attractive. Why is its back pink but its arms, torso and legs black? The red panda tail is weird and unnecessary, too. I mean, red pandas are super cute and could've been used for a really great line of fire, ground, ice, electric, or normal type Pokemon (heck maybe fighting on its own)... But now we have this 2.1 meter tall (!!!!!) expressionless pink furry freak in a headband. I guess I do prefer this to Bruxish but not by much.

Also does anyone know why Rockruff/Iwanko is all over these pages ?

Oh well... what can be said? The bear is just... sigh. Like, I don't mind simple designs but this looks too childish imo. I don't dislike it as much as other previously revealed pokémon but at the same time, was this really necessary? Also reminds me of the Pedo-Bear.

The ghost pikachu, while not a much better design, has a more interesting concept and background story. I think I'll warm up to it much faster than other new pokémon. I also don't mind that they made it imitate Pikachu specifically. Unlike a lot of people, I don't hate Pikachu despite it being everywhere...

Ive never 100% disliked a pokemon design until this Bear. It is plain, boring, and just unlike pokemon imo. I think they tried to go for a cutesy look because its fairy and pink, but it's just not at all

Back