Pokemon iPhone 5 Stuck at Loading Screen

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
Hey Pokebeach!

Has anyone been having issues with Pokemon Go? I live in the US and have an iPhone 5 that is at iOS 9.3.2 and have LTE but when I went to my park to capture pokemon it always got stuck on the loading screen... Anyone got the same issue as me?

Are you sure your phone has internet connectivity? This happens to me on my iPhone 4S (which is among the oldest and most unstable platforms Go can be played on) whenever my phone isn't connected to internet, since the device doesn't have data at the moment. Otherwise, you may need to reset the app by double-clicking the home button on your phone and swiping up on the app. These fixes generally help.

Are you sure your phone has internet connectivity? This happens to me on my iPhone 4S (which is among the oldest and most unstable platforms Go can be played on) whenever my phone isn't connected to internet, since the device doesn't have data at the moment. Otherwise, you may need to reset the app by double-clicking the home button on your phone and swiping up on the app. These fixes generally help.
I have Verizon LTE, so it should load just fine

Pokemon GO is new and not perfect. I've had some lag, been locked out due to server being down/busy, some glitching with the gyms... Be patient and give it time, and report bugs if you can. Sometimes, changing locations seems to help, but not always.

Back