'Pikachu & New Friends' Blister in November

Oh don't worry, it's just a quick mock-up. That's why it says "Dummy." That's definitely not the final artwork or even how the cards will look.

I guess they will be BLACK star promo sm01 - smo4, with Pikachu Being nummer 4

Last edited:
I'm expecting these Litten, Rowlet, and Poplio promos to end up in our "Alola starter Set" or somthing along those lines. Pikachu will probably be crammed into Sun and Moon base set

I hope they keep the card template. BW and XY Era cards proved that previous styled cards were all trial and error. As the template has been going the longest, longer than the other templates, the Pokémon TCG Company have finally got it right in that sense. I hope they keep the template. Five years (or six in Japan) is very good.

I vote Yes for EX cards. They are the reason I collect. So beautiful those full art cards

I don't even know if you could get rid of EXs now that it's tied to Mega Evolution.

Hmmm I'm hoping they don't mash together the reprint set and this anniversary set.

I'm so excited to see the new babies on cards <3! I almost hope they keep the template used for XY... They're the only major card game that changes layout so often and it annoys me to no end.

I hope those are mock blanks too. I won't stand another generation of that hideous BW template.

I won't be able to stand another generation of the BW design team full stop.
"play large basic pokemon, attach energy, attack, go."

- No EX (Literally, Level X is perfect for megas, but noooooooooooooo, TPC won't do it. ugh.)
- Please, PLEASE change the blanks. How about something more tropical, or whimsical?

I don't get the deal with the EX hate, I think it's stupid. They haven't been the focal point in decks for a while, and that's barely about to change.

Another Pikachu. Oh well, more Pikachus to give to my friend's little brother for Chesnaughts and the like. (True story)

I find it interesting that the x2 on the Weakness is part of the template rather than printed text. I mean, it's not like they're currently printing anything with any other kind of weakness, but still not what I'd have expected. Not terribly on-topic of a point, but it's a more interesting one than these cards that will probably have a 1 coloured energy for 10 damage, and 1 coloured, 1 colourless for 20 attack.

Back