Art Gallery 9Tailz Makes Things

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
boy oh boy has it been a looong time since I've been on Pokebeach. I just haven't really had the time and energy for Pokemon this past year and I don't post frequently to begin with. Hopefully I'll be online more often from now on. Anyway, art is something I do sometimes and I figured I'd share some of it with you guys!
(these might be kinda big, I don't know how large the forum is going to display them)

Vuo38F5.png
ayyy it's my dude doopliss, I love the Paper Mario games a lot

0Nsb0iN.png
Lucina!

kZXX4UJ.png
Bergmite is really cute tbh

i91eAEn.png
This is probably my favorite thing I've drawn recently, I'm just really happy with the colors and the dot texture thing idk

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll update this thread as I make more stuff of course, and if you guys have any requests or suggestions for something to draw feel free to let me know. I can't guarantee I'll get to it right away, but I'll do my best.

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Really love that Bergmite and Skorupi, though Lucina and Doopliss looks awesome as well! If you ever find time, could you do a Binacle and/or Bellossom in the same style as the other two Pokemon? :)

9Tailz

qBTM3Ee.png
here's a Binacle! One of the heads is really mad, the other's kinda like "dude... chill"
I'll probably do Bellossom later, maybe tomorrow or in a couple days.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
qBTM3Ee.png
here's a Binacle! One of the heads is really mad, the other's kinda like "dude... chill"
I'll probably do Bellossom later, maybe tomorrow or in a couple days.
Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to (hopefully) see Bellossom! :D

9Tailz

h7YLnBT.png
FtFLnua.png

Here's some art I did for bbninjas' Knightly Nights set! The Litleo was interesting because I ended up sort of painting it, which was something new to me but I think I pulled it off :p

Sorry for not posting or making anything in the past few days, I was on a trip and I'm still tired lol. Hopefully I'll have some stuff soon!

9Tailz

VWoTxbf.png

Gotta say, realism isn't exactly my strong suit, but I guess that just means I need practice.

also how does one draw fur

9Tailz

a7J64pB.png

volume 3 never happened
Here's a Yang I've been working on for the past few days, there's a lot of stuff wrong with it honestly but I'm deciding to be done with it. Despite its issues, I do feel pretty proud of it.
I'll be gone from the 10th through the 20th on a vacation, so I guess I'll be back in ten days.

9Tailz

sparkle_by_ewtheedge-dagqkyl.png

Aah I haven't been drawing much recently, school's kicking my butt D: