'Pokemon Super Premium Collection: Mew and Mewtwo' in October!

benaji

Aspiring Trainer
I got the Japanese version long ago. I've gotten to many generations packs this year. It looks cool but I stick to the legendary mythic dream set for now.

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
Mewtwo EX is not a reprint - there are two attacks, one for [C] and [P][C][C]
Its the photon wave [c][c] and psyburn [p][p][c][c] mewtwo BT reprint, Mew Ex just covers it up...
XY8_EN_157.png

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Oh my God... words fail to describe the level of WANT.

I just hope the price for Ireland won't be horribly exaggerated.

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
Its the photon wave [c][c] and psyburn [p][p][c][c] mewtwo BT reprint, Mew Ex just covers it up...
XY8_EN_157.png

Sooooooo between the regular print, the FA print, and the SR print and the new one, 4 prints of this card. Also, Shatter Shot Mewtwo has the RA, FA, SR and Promo Tin version as well.

8 Mewtwo-EX cards this generation. And 1 Mew EX, which (by all appearances) is a reprint from B&W, and very likely will be the most-used card out of all of them.

Victor Freitas

Aspiring Trainer
Nice Fullmetal Alchemist reference there, TCPi. lol

I really need this thing, especially because of that Mew EX, which seems beautiful and is a reprint of my favorite car of the TCG. Also, artwork book, 10 packs and all that. But for 80 dollars... At least I got a couple of months to save for it.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, I think it should have been the X-Ball Mewtwo.
About the promos though... I'm more and more convinced these Gen 1 Full Arts from these 20th anniversary products all come from Japan's CP6... which makes me wonder what TPCi intends to include as Ultra Rares when they release the set here...

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I really only want the figure and the 2 promos, but being the price it is the promos will probably be 25 each...

Don't really care about the Generations packs since I still have the rest of the Mythical collection boxes to open and about 10-15 more copies of Gardevoir FA or Blastoise Ex to pull...

Seriously can't pull anything but the same exs over and over.

Johto King

A typhlosion fan
Sooooooo between the regular print, the FA print, and the SR print and the new one, 4 prints of this card. Also, Shatter Shot Mewtwo has the RA, FA, SR and Promo Tin version as well.

8 Mewtwo-EX cards this generation.
You forgot a few
-Another Mewtwo Ex (Reprint of the Photon Wave one) that hasn't ben released in the US.upload_2016-6-21_16-24-18.jpeg
-The 2 Mega Mewtwos. They both have Full arts, so that's 4 megas.
So that's 13 Mewtwo-EX this generation.

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
Now... Let's see the entire night march deck get reprinted in its own little set, and then I can stand back and watch the world burn ;)

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
Ohhh, I need this set!! I'm so glad that I kept all of my Mew EXs, too.

I wonder if those boxes are going to be the size of standard ETBs? Or if they'll be bigger/smaller. Either way, I'll definitely be getting this set.