'Pokemon Super Premium Collection: Mew and Mewtwo' in October!

garchompcrescent

Part-Time Misplayer
I can't wait for this! I have always felt a special connection to Mew-EX because it was my first ever EX pull (the Dragons Exalted full art), so I'm super excited for it to be coming back into format. It'll be well worth the price, as I'm sure I'll be spending hours reading the art book.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly, I would like to buy only the book... I can't collect cards anymore, but that book is history and I could probably save ~20€ just for the book.

Johto King

A typhlosion fan
So the return of Mew-EX. I'm sort of questioning why there doing it now, with NM likely rotating out of standard soon, and Legendary treasures not likely to rotate out in Expanded. Still cool to see it back.

Also 2 more cards for the CP4 champion set

Last edited:

BOONANA12

Lol Shiny Zard
That Mewtwo's eyes almost makes me not want it. Wait, scratch that, does anyone think the entire Mewtwo-EX card looks, strange? It certainly does for me, and Mew-EX looks fine.

Videoland

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if these will come to europe consider the figures =/ Way to expensive for me thought, so I will probably only buy the FA promos, even thought does card holder boxes seam very nice.. Looks like they might be textured full arts?

collinhall

Aspiring Trainer
I have the Japanese version of the book because I assumed it would never be localized lol. I want to read the translations for sure, but I don't collect English cards so I don't know how I'm gonna get it ;(

Turtleatlaw

Aspiring Trainer
GeYKY.gif

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Meh. Even with the art book, 80 bucks is just too much to ask for. I'd rather get two Pokemon games for nearly the same price. Games have more story to them.

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
Mewtwo EX is not a reprint - there are two attacks, one for [C] and [P][C][C]
EDIT:
No it's not, it's probably just the Photon Wave one :(

Last edited:

Kawaki

Aspiring Trainer
My friend picked me up a copy of the Japanese artbook earlier this year, it loved the variety it had. However (being printed in Japanese) I'll definitely enjoy reading all the snippets about the art process in English. <3

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
I'm definitely gonna grab this thing. This full art artworks make me remember about BW era full arts, they're beautiful, absolutely beautiful! And I swear I wanted to buy this TCG illustration book in japanese, and I'm so happy I didn't because now it will be translated!!! And wow 10 Generations pack and all!

That's a deal.

98tw9c.jpg

fleshrum

Cephalophore
what will this look like in Europe? Two big useless promos? ******* ****