New 'Pokemon Champions' Tins at Wal-Fart!

Call me when they have a better selection than Target or the local gaming store, because Wal-farts around here certainly do not.

Can you even stand cards on their sides in those? Would be pretty useless if you can just put 1 little stack face up in them.

Can you even stand cards on their sides in those? Would be pretty useless if you can just put 1 little stack face up in them.

Nope, they are shorter than the width of a card.

They're perfect for storing dice, coins and pins.

That'd be the case for the (5ban?) CGI art. The Sugi stuff is bold and simple enough to pop from a smaller surface.

Happy to pass the info along. I only went looking for them because of your post a few hours prior, so I must thank you for the heads up.

They have the money and the space.

Often times, a manufacturer will shop around a new product sample to retailers, and only a single retailer will take interest. Sometimes no retailers take the bite, and we'll lose out on items before we ever get to see them.

Also worth noting that Wal-Mart Canada isn't the same as Wal-Mart in the US. In Canada, our Walmarts exist on the skeletons of Woolco. On the outside they look the same, but the decision making behind both is radically different, because many of the bigwigs are from that Woolco era.

That's my line of reasoning.

XY and FF are close to rotation, and LT is out. These sets are a blink away from being scooped up by MJ Holding, whose 'classic' line of repackaged boosters only extends through the Plasma sets.
No no I was just asking why Walfart is a common mistake

I'm Canadian and saw the 3 tins at Walmart today. If you are looking for them, they are not in the Pokemon section, but in a distant check-out aisle section...and there were only 3 or 4 of them. They were there with a lot of older boxes like the Pyroar box, Lucario EX box, and Genesect Red box somehow.

Back