Second-Chance Mew Distribution in June!

Oh, goody. Looks like I'll be able to put this Mew in Alpha Sapphire, since I only obtained one code. Which went in my X game.

Why do I get the feeling that this is because GameStop stores are really bad about handing out codes - the code cards they get anyway.

I'm not complaining though. Mew was the only one I missed, so it's nice to have the little furball.

I missed mew the first time so I was thinking pokebank all my pokemon from yellow to sun and moon then do the mew glitch :p then trade that to sun and moon lol

How exactly do you sign up for the newsletter? I looked all over the website and there doesn't seem to be anything that mentions a newsletter existing. I already have an account.

How exactly do you sign up for the newsletter? I looked all over the website and there doesn't seem to be anything that mentions a newsletter existing. I already have an account.
Log in, click on your face icon on the left, click view profile, then click on profile overview.

Ugh. Honestly Pokemon? As if their wasn't enough inflation regarding Mythical Pokemon, now they have to have a second-chance giveaway. It takes away from the point of a rare distribution.

Can mew be downloaded to red on the virtual console?

No, nothing from 6th gen can be transferred to the VC games. So far, we only know that 1st gen Pokemon can be transferred to Sun and Moon.

If you want Mew on your VC games, there is a glitch you can use to get it, although you may have to restart your game to do it (you have to skip a particular trainer in the game until you get Fly).

Why do I get the feeling that this is because GameStop stores are really bad about handing out codes - the code cards they get anyway.

I'm not complaining though. Mew was the only one I missed, so it's nice to have the little furball.

Do you know if GameStop is going to have codes too? @Nahiri

Do you know if GameStop is going to have codes too? @Nahiri

I don't think so, I think it's just through the newsletter this time.

I outed GS specifically because they tend to run out of code cards before the first day of the distribution is over lol.

Back