What Bones Have You Broken?

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone is as 'stupid' as me.. (just kidding) I am talking about breaking your bones.
Of course, breaking a bone isn't always your fault, but sometimes/mostly it is.
So my question to everyone out there is;
Did you ever break a bone? And for how long did you have it in a plaster?

The Bones I've broken are:
The Ulna (right arm), 2 weeks in a plaster, 2 operations, my own fault: fell over a branch.
The Radius (right arm), 2 weeks in a plaster, 1 operation, not my own fault: fell over somebody.
One of the Carpals (left hand), 2 weeks in a plaster, no operation, my own fault: fell from a fence.

I am happy to say that my Super Luck ability really helped me out in those situations.
(I hope the names of the bones are correct)

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
I'm one of the lucky ones. I've only ever broken one bone in my entire life. My clavicle (collar bone) when I fell down the stairs when I was 2. I obviously don't remember how long I was in a cast for. I think it was the left one I broke.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
I'm one of the lucky ones. I've only ever broken one bone in my entire life. My clavicle (collar bone) when I fell down the stairs when I was 2. I obviously don't remember how long I was in a cast for. I think it was the left one I broke.
Then my family must be uber-lucky, because neither I nor my mother have ever broken a bone in our lives. :p

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm pretty overcautious and haven't really done anything too adventurous, so I haven't broken a bone. I've got concussion three+ times, though, which I'd say is the next worst thing. Dx

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
But how? I am 13 right now. (yes, that is my age)
I broke a bone last year, that year before, and that year before too!
I even have an amazing story on the last time a broke my right arm;

So, me and my class were going to 'Texel' an island above the Netherlands.
We got there with a massive boat called 'TESO'. There was a time that me and my class could decide to go play in the forest or stay at our camp.
So I though; Yeah, Wynaut? We played around a bit, but then we were going to play Hide and Seek. So we all needed to go to the teacher, so he could explain what kind of Hide and Seek we were doing. But when I ran over to him, I fell over a branch. I broke my arm. I got picked up with a car, going back to my camp. A leader at our camp (a parent actually) said that it wasn't broken, but deep inside I already knew. Because I was the broken bone expert. So we got to a general practitioner. She didn't think that it was broken aswell. But out of safety, she sended me to a hospital in 'Den Helder' a city in The Netherlands. Me and a parent got there using the massive boat, but it was at night. There weren't any boats sailing.. So 11 people were called to prepare that massive boat, to help a girl from 12 years old with a broken arm to the other side! When I got at the hospital in 'Den Helder' my parents came. I needed to be operated the next day..

It was a nice experience. (google translate better be right on some words :p)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Despite being a super klutz, I have never broken any of my bones. *knocks on wood* I did, however, manage to cut off my own ear in an accident when I was a kid. That's probably the worst injury I've ever had.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
The only bone I've actually broken is my right thumb; it was about 5-6 years ago so the details are fuzzy, but I think it was in plaster for a couple of weeks. However I have badly sprained my left wrist in the past and once after a nasty fall I had a lot of painful bruising up my right leg which took about 2 weeks to heal.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
But how? I am 13 right now. (yes, that is my age)
I broke a bone last year, that year before, and that year before too!
I even have an amazing story on the last time a broke my right arm;

So, me and my class were going to 'Texel' an island above the Netherlands.
We got there with a massive boat called 'TESO'. There was a time that me and my class could decide to go play in the forest or stay at our camp.
So I though; Yeah, Wynaut? We played around a bit, but then we were going to play Hide and Seek. So we all needed to go to the teacher, so he could explain what kind of Hide and Seek we were doing. But when I ran over to him, I fell over a branch. I broke my arm. I got picked up with a car, going back to my camp. A leader at our camp (a parent actually) said that it wasn't broken, but deep inside I already knew. Because I was the broken bone expert. So we got to a general practitioner. She didn't think that it was broken aswell. But out of safety, she sended me to a hospital in 'Den Helder' a city in The Netherlands. Me and a parent got there using the massive boat, but it was at night. There weren't any boats sailing.. So 11 people were called to prepare that massive boat, to help a girl from 12 years old with a broken arm to the other side! When I got at the hospital in 'Den Helder' my parents came. I needed to be operated the next day..

It was a nice experience. (google translate better be right on some words :p)
Last year I came with my class to Texel, and I did almost exactly the same, but I broke my toe instead :) .

Last edited:

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Despite being a super klutz, I have never broken any of my bones. *knocks on wood* I did, however, manage to cut off my own ear in an accident when I was a kid. That's probably the worst injury I've ever had.
How the... Actually, I probably don't want to know.

Jungletoad

Aspiring Trainer
I've been fortunate enough to not break any bones in my life.

Nearly died last October from my appendix bursting though. Got an insanely painful stomach ache out of nowhere, but I thought it was because I ate too many cinnamon rolls the same day. I waited 3 days (which is a lot in this scenario) before going to the doctor. It hurt so much I couldn't walk upright. Was sent to the hospital immediately.

I had never taken a blood test or been sent to the hospital in my entire life, it was pretty scary.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I've been fortunate enough to not break any bones in my life.

Nearly died last October from my appendix bursting though. Got an insanely painful stomach ache out of nowhere, but I thought it was because I ate too many cinnamon rolls the same day. I waited 3 days (which is a lot in this scenario) before going to the doctor. It hurt so much I couldn't walk upright. Was sent to the hospital immediately.

I had never taken a blood test or been sent to the hospital in my entire life, it was pretty scary.
Thank Arceus that you are still alive, it sounds horrible.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I thankfully haven't broken a bone yet. I did however sprain my ankle, then I tripped on it once it started to heal and after it finally healed, I tripped on it again, hit my head with someone else and then fell backwards onto concrete.

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
I've broken two bones: My foot and my thumb. I broke my thumb while playing football. I was being tackled and i put my thumb down to try to keep balance and then I fell and broke my thumb. For the foot one time I was in the gym and I dropped a dumbbell on my foot lol.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I've broken two. I broke my thumb when I was 9 playing dodgeball, I fell over and another kid didn't see me and ran over my thumb. Then when I was a teenager (I forget what age), I broke my toe when I tripped running up the stairs on the deck at my friend's house.

98Greener

tree noises
On my sixth birthday I managed to break my toes. I was on this zip line that led to a ball pit, and I released my hands from it too soon. My foot hit the edge of the pit, which then let out a horrible crack, sending me headfirst into the ballpit.

It was not a good birthday.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Not sure if this counts; but when I was really young, I cracked my head open slightly. I still sport the scar, but you can't see it when my hair is long.

I sprained my ankle back in the 8th Grade and I was an absolute klutz with crutches. And also, got a nasty gouge injury from a rogue bed spring from my old mattress.

flilix

Aspiring Trainer
I broke my clavicle when I was born.
(I was in hospital already so it wasn't really a problem :p)