New Pokemon Seen in Overworld of 'CoroCoro' Sun / Moon Trailer

Nahiri

Never gonna be President now
What if it's a poi dog?

They were small Hawaiian mixed-breed dogs, usually brown, that were used as a source of food and good-luck charms/protectors of children. And they ate pretty much anything.

It's too quick to call it a deer or a dog for sure anyway. That screencap isn't the highest quality AND its a back-facing overworld sprite.

Last edited:

garbodorable

Aspiring Trainer
Finished it! Here's my idea of it.
untitled_drawing_by_skyleaf2000-da2fvly.png
Obviously the face is 100% made up, but the rest of it I tried to draw as accurately as possible. The black from what might be hooves are armband-things here, because dog =/= hooved.

However, if it does turn out to be a hooved Pokémon, the screenshot makes it look like it might be a Stantler Pre-Evolution, which would be mega cool.

Woah, I like this a lot! I was wondering what the heck the studded collar shape could be, since generally Pokemon don't wear literal collars. I like your interpretation of it.

It seems like the black bands are too low in the screenshot to have feet under them. But this is my favourite part of a pokemon reveal, when all we have is a handful of pixels to scrutinize.

THOSE ARE NOT HORNS, THEY ARE THE KID'S FEET.

Lol, I definitely made that mistake at first. I was like "WHAT KIND OF WEIRD DEVIL DOG IS THIS"

JiJi-T

ID [ Dream ] We all are living in a dream!
Interesting sneak peak!

If it's a pre-evolution for Stantler, then DAMN yeaaah confirmed to have pre-evolutions or new evolutions finally after two regions.. except for Sylveon...

But the drawing that @Skyleaf2000 made, looks similar to the one in the video, to be honest.

So I am curious if it will be revealed eventually how it looks... :)

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Looks like a Route 1 puppy to me! The feet do kinda look like hooves, but isn't it odd for deer to have collars?

dotamin

Aspiring Trainer
Either some kind of a dog or a fawn. Leaning more towards dog. It does kind of look like pre-evolution of Stantler though I hope that's not the case. Stantler is one of those pokemon in desperate need of either evolution or mega evolution.

ShinyArticuno

Aspiring Trainer
This must be a purposeful 'mistake' to generate hype right? There's no way they could possibly miss that?

In terms of the Pokemon itself, it looks like it could maybe be the Furfrou of this gen, or perhaps an even earlier normal type ala rattata.

I'm also pretty sure it's a cat/dog. Initially thought the ears were antlers - was actually just the trainers shoes.