'Solgaleo' and 'Lunaala,' Sun and Moon's Legendary Pokemon?

if you look at this site, http://www.azothalchemy.org/azoth_ritual.htm, I found a lot of information and formed a theory that turned out to be true, according to my theory. I'm not going to type the whole thing here because it's to long and I'm working on a forum for it. What im saying is, if the azoth ritual scheme is correct, which it is, there is still one missing element near the bottom. Is this marshadow?

Yeah, I think Marshadow is the third legendary... which will end up not being used as a mascot for its own game because Eclipse is too predictable after Sun & Moon...

Last edited:
if you look at this site, http://www.azothalchemy.org/azoth_ritual.htm, I found a lot of information and formed a theory that turned out to be true, according to my theory. I'm not going to type the whole thing here because it's to long and I'm working on a forum for it. What im saying is, if the azoth ritual scheme is correct, which it is, there is still one missing element near the bottom. Is this marshadow?

So... Solgaleo is the "Soul", Lunaala the "Spirit" and the missing one is the "Body"...?
I want to know the full theory now :D

Yeah, I think Marshadow is the third legendary... which will end up not being used as a mascot for its own game because Eclipse is too predictable after Sun & Moon...

So was gray n we got B2W2 n no Z

I do still believe this game itself is a prequel(indirect) to X&Y just because it's not predictable

Mar - to scar, or defile. Also mar is Spanish for sea. Mars, Marsh, and Shadow may well have a part in it too. (Especially Shadow, as it's half the name)

I don't know if the souvenir even represents an Alolan Pokemon - why would a guy be carrying a souvenir from his own home region? It looks kinda like Rayquaza imo.

Confirmed

h4aEQh8.png

Lunaala (or whatever his true name is) is actually just a mutated Zubat, created from the tears of every trainer who had to go through every cave without Flash.

I'm working on a theory based off of this image as well. Solagleo = Soul, Lunaala = Spirit, and Regigigas = Body. I thought about Regigigas since the Regi trio have O T and H, the missing letters of Azoth after AZ.

I'm not sure how everything goes in place yet (like I said, it's a theory in the making), but I do think the Regis legendaries play a part in Sun & Moon.

P.S. Regigigas is a man-made Pokemon, which could follow the whole Alchemy theme with Magearna.

Not sure if you've mentioned this elsewhere, but Litten's forehead symbol could be taken as the alchemical symbol for sulfur (aka the Leviathan Cross).

If true, then it'll probably have a "__fur" evo name sometime, I bet. I'm thinking a sabertooth line; maybe Poison type to go with the chemical aspect?

Marsh suggests to me the poison type, as marshes are usually unpleasant to smell. If this is the name of a legendary, my guess is it is not a member of the trio but a location_based unique a la heatran in the scorched slab or similar.

It's been 2 years since I found the Strange Souvenir in Kalos, and I swear I'm dying of curiosity!!

Also, I would have liked to know some more about the locked doors in the Kalos Power Plant, and about the strange messages written on the back of the sign in the Lumiose train station, and about the Couriway train station... I loved X and Y, and these misteries are still eating me from the inside haha!

I think Marshadow might be a new regular pokemon they'll reveal. I feel like it might be some dark/water croc or something. As for Gigareki, maybe its a new move or ability? I mean, only things I can think of it being from are Giga and pebble... So Gigapebbles?

What I see them doing is this:

1. Solgaleo - Fire
2. Lunaira (or whatever its actual name turns out to be) - Ghost/Flying
3. Marshadow - Dragon/Poison

#1 is almost too obvious, as legendaries tend to have types that make sense but not everyone might expect them to have, but then again, its not like pure orange with flames sticking ou of it everywhere, so that works.

#2 Of course as with Xerneas and Yveltal, the "winged" one of the two has /Flying slapped on it, with both of them having only one actual main elemental type to represent them. The first guess (even before we saw the design) was that the Moon legendary would have Fairy again, since every moon-associated move is Fairy-type, but since I'm fairly certain that these are VERY connected to the XYZ-mascots, I doubt that Lunaira is Fairy/Flying. And neither would it be Dark/Flying as that would be even more repetitive. Then there is the option of Psychic/Flying, which makes sense due to Psy having a loose association with anything "spacey" or cosmic (remember the Psy-Gym in XY for example). I hope not though, as we have Lugia for that already. And I'm sure someone will say Dragon/Flying coz Noivern had Dragon type as well, but eehhhhh. So I'll stick to the other creepy and darker type left, Ghost.

What bugs me here personally, is that now they have made 2 grim/dark flying legends with crescent/Y-designs in a row. And it makes me want to redesign my own grim airborne crescent darkness legendary fakemon Yumra again -____________- (http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com/art/170-Yumra-315940554)

#3 We're looking at the white plus either turquoise or purple equivalent of Zygarde here. I'm speculating it's another third monster from the underground, as well as having multiple forms and a Core form, in whatever way that will be made use of for Zygarde. I'd put Poison on this one for several reasons. STILL NO FREAKING POISON LEGENDARY for example. And the fact we've had many darker epic legends already, like Yveltal representing destruction and death, yet they did not make use of the actual "anti-life" type that is Poison... so let's give it to the eclipse doomsday Pokemon at least then for once pls? ^^"

Gigaregi sounds like new mechanic. Last time we had Megashinka (Mega Evolution), then Genshikaiki (Primal Reversion), so Gigareki (Giga... something) could be the next iteration of that mechanic for the new legendary trio.

Everybody says Marshadow is just marsh + shadow, but it could easily be these two things.

Mars + Shadow

This would fit the cosmic theme quite easily.
Mar + Shadow
Eclipses mar the images of the sun and moon, and also probably marred their reputation. Think about how ancient peoples thought the sun and moon were invincible or something...but then an eclipse shows up.

I don't really see how marsh + shadow would fit in with the other two legends at all. So if it is marsh + shadow, I don't think it'll be the third legendary.

I think Gigareki could possibly be a new form of mega evolution. Many have speculated about Ho-Oh and Lugia getting their own mega evolution since they are related to the sun/moon respectively. And this Gigareki could be their own special form of mega evolution kind of like how Kyogre and Groudon got their own special form through primal reversion. Basically the same thing but under a different name with a couple slight tweaks to it.
My guess is they'll probably have to hold a special item for them to "mega evolve", an item related to the sun and moon legendaries. Maybe this item holds the essence of the sun/moon.

Back