News Mythical Pokemon Collections

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
Let's see... the average price of a pack going by the legendary collection boxes at $13 / 2, $25 / 4 (plus promo card / pin / figure / etc) is $6.25-$6.50.

Just based on history, for 10 packs, this set will probably be $60-$70. I hope this is not actually the case.

Last edited:

iwantcandy2

Aspiring Trainer
Very interested in this box. Generations is a...unique set to say the least. The limited supply has definitely done weird things to the market. Curious to see how this increased supply deals with the demand.

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I sure hope they follow pricing on all previous ETB's and make this one $39.99... i'm just saying!!!!

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Sigh, why does this have to wait until September? I guess they needed a box between the new set in August and the final set of the year in November. Still, why?

I don't see why this would be more than the other ETB's.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Coming out a bit late in the year, but I'm glad that this is confirmed! I'm hoping that those "basic Energy cards with a new design" are the designs from the Generations set (it'd make sense) - I really love the designs on them, and would love to have a proper set without having to rely on pulling them (or paying directly for them).

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I wonder if it's going to be more expensive than the other ETBs. Regardless, I'll be getting at least one. If the sleeves and the box look good, I'll probably grab another 2 or 3. I love the ETB boxes, they're great for storing cards and such!

That Shaymin's ability is decent enough, I'm just not sure if it will see a lot of play.

vaporeonH20

Aspiring Trainer
I was just wondering about that Shaymin EX, it can be used in any decks to counter Trev Break more consistently now :)

Knuxie

Aspiring Trainer
At the current rate, I might have a complete Generations set before the ETB even comes out..

Celty

Somebody you used to know
I imagine this box will be 40 bucks just like all the other ETB, if not then I certainly won't be buying it. However, I am loving all the black and gold <3