Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Got five older packs today:
2x Stormfront
1x Platinum base
2x Triumphant

I was honestly quite surprised by my pulls! I figured they might've been weighed but took the risk anyway. Turns out, if they were weighed, their scale is really broken.

- Lumineon holo
- Regigigas Lv.X
- Machamp Prime
- Electabuzz base set reprint secret rare

So happy to get the Electabuzz SR!! :cool::cool::cool:

Opened 6 Russian Roaring Skies packs today, got:
No EXs.
No holos. (they don't exist in russian sets)
6 rev holos.

And the one glorious Zapdos I needed for my collection! *O*

Brought a Mythical Collection Jirachi and an Ash-Greninja EX box earlier, and I'm quite happy with the overall haul - Venusaur EX, M Charizard EX and Greninja BREAK, what's not to love? :)

CgfuKETWcAAjime.jpg

Hello all,
I went to a Fates Collide prerelease this Sunday and I noticed that everyone was getting really good pulls from the four packs within the prerelease box, almost everyone got an ultra rare, and more than half of the people got full arts. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience, and if you guys think that these packs might have higher pull rates than normal?

I did amazing with my pulls, I got a full art altaria and mew holo from my prerelease box. Then I got the secret rare from my 3 final packs. Our store does 6-pack booster drafts, where I pulled another secret rare plus a tyranitar holo. I also got a staff stamped tyranitar for helping set up.

I think this set does have good pull rates, but I think there was some stacking in the first 4 packs, as a woman next to me got 2 full arts a break and a holo.

I've recently got back into buying Pokémon cards after about 3 years. There was this set that was included in the english Generations packs called Pokékyun, and I liked the artwork on those cards so much that for the first time I ordered a japanese booster box of the Pokékyun set online. I received and opened it today!

There are 4 cards in each pack, and there were 20 packs, with the notable pulls being (in chronological order):

- FA Gardevoir EX
- FA Flareon EX
- FA Sylveon EX
- Flareon EX
- FA Pikachu EX
- FA M Gardevoir EX (that was the last pack, I was over the moon!)

In fact, from this one box I think I have at least a copy of each card in the set barring regular Sylveon EX!!
In the image I also have english Sylveon and Gardevoir for comparison.
cardpulls.jpg

My Blastoise Mega Battle Special packs came in the mail today for some extra fun. :D Each one contains a Blastoise-EX promo, 2 packs of XY10, and 1 pack from the EXxMxBREAK CP4 packs. I ordered 2, and pulled:

M Alakazam-EX
Delphox holo
Giratina-EX
Xerneas-EX
and a bunch of Mirror Holos, including a Water and Fire energy (which are gorgeous in the new design)

Overall, very pleased. :) I can't wait to get my EXxMxBREAK boxes next month... Japanese mirror holos are so pretty...

Hi guys! I've had some really crazy pulls in the two vids below! (Double EX pulls, Charizard EX, some really nice Radiant Collection cards, etc.!) I guess it compensates the pulls from the first Generations blister, which weren't all that great.

To check the Mythical Jirachi Collection Box:

To check the Charizard EX Collection Box:

Last edited:
Fates Collide 4 loose packs and an elite trainer box

Tbu4t6z.jpg
DNrxij9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Omastar and Bronzong BREAK, Alakazam EX full art and a Kingdra EX. The person next to me got 3 Zygarde EXs and I traded for all 3 at the end.

The pull rates are obviously very good as every 5 seconds someone would stand up and hold up a EX full art and start laughing.

Back