Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Mega audio could be used with max potion and aromatiess just like we saw with mega kangaskhan and it is unique that bench hitting for 50 is a lot, a slightly weaker version of ho-oh ex that can actually destroy benched combees. Maybe xerosic the spirit link and slap on an assault vest and it will never be 1 shoted unless you play against garchomp or lucario...reminds me a bit of mega gallade from roaring skies and the gallade from breakthrough had this as its child :p

Mega Audino looking good with easy bench sniping attack and Delphox with that fire energy acceleration.. I'm almost drooling at the possibilities with it.

That Delphox BREAK isn't gonna get played. Too many evolutions.
Right. You would have to Rare Candy to even make it a Stage 2 and if not it's a Stage 3. All that work for what? A single fire energy! Wow so impressive! (sarcasm)
Fire has all the acceleration it needs already. Flareon is freaky fast, and Entei/Charizard will be around forever.
Mega Audino Would be a Decent Deck Against Night March 110 Should ko any pumpkaboo or joltik and the secondary can take out a joltik or damaged pumpkaboo becauser you would be playing a supporter every turn anyways.
Mega Audino is a decent deck already, not just against the abomination whose name I refuse to say. You could play it with Golduck/Max Potion or Fairy/Max Potion like others suggested. The main thing would be having to run Ancient Trait Altaria so as not to get rekt by Lucario, Medicham, or most importantly Zygarde. The way the deck would work is you would get an Altaria out, put a spirit link on Audino, go mega, tool retriever the spirit link, slap on an Assault Vest, Giovanni, and hit 130 and 50 to bench (this situation optimal against Garchomp because you OHKO a Garchomp and try to hit a benched Shaymin or Hawlucha)

Raichu from XY base and Cincinno from B&W base are way better than Audino Ex or its just me?
It's not just you. I'm pretty sure that they are both easier to use and manipulate as a combo more over Audino-EX
If Delphox is the Flare Witch... does that make Landorus the Sand Witch?
LOL I see your point. Landorus should of had an ability called, "Sand Wizard". You know? 'cause it's a boy. XD

Last edited:
Audino EX reminds me more of Wigglytuff ex from Hidden Legends. probably one of my favorite regular EX's in design.

i can see Audino working well as a quicker attacker on M rayquaza decks.

AUDINO if any of these cards are playable.

but seriously the Audino's will probably never see play, Delphox BREAK probably won't be BREAKING the meta either

They're only reprinting Joltik and Pumpkaboo though. Doesn't seem like Lampent is coming.

That's a pretty big nerf then, as it cuts damage output by 80.

Back