Fun Online Playtesting Team

socery

I love being bad
Hey friends!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a online team, or basically, a skype group. What people could use it for is bouncing off ideas, and finding testing partners. I honestly have no idea for the name, but I think it could be really cool to connect with people from all over to play and bounce ideas off of. If I started this, would anybody be interested in joining, and if so, maybe put your skype username below or something?

I'm far from even slightly competent, but I'd certainly be up for doing this if others did too. Best way to learn is to see the discussions this would probably bring, I'd imagine.

I'll pm my Skype, if that works; I'm probably overly paranoid about bots, but they're annoying so I'd rather not just post my Skype.

Hey friends!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a online team, or basically, a skype group. What people could use it for is bouncing off ideas, and finding testing partners. I honestly have no idea for the name, but I think it could be really cool to connect with people from all over to play and bounce ideas off of. If I started this, would anybody be interested in joining, and if so, maybe put your skype username below or something?

I would join! I will PM you my skype

Actually, Minnesota, but the good thing about this team is that it can be completely virtual.

Sorcery, I'd be up for that. You mind if I record shows for the team on my channel? My email is on my youtube channel.

We just need to work out times.

No worries! I'd actually love that. Also, are you thinking of joining or not? I'm very confused on that. @poke4trade

@infernape1245 Again, you can join just for ideas, even if the times don't line up.

BTW, not important, but its SOCERY, with no r :)

No worries! I'd actually love that. Also, are you thinking of joining or not? I'm very confused on that. @poke4trade

@infernape1245 Again, you can join just for ideas, even if the times don't line up.

BTW, not important, but its SOCERY, with no r :)
cool cool. took a while, been busy. il pm my skype when i can, actually back in my home town and net is slow too.

Back