'EX Power-Up Collections' in May!

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I really hope the Seismitoad-EX Reprint for the next rotation is an April Fool's joke. -_-

signofzeta

Aspiring Trainer
The contents can be viewed as an April fools joke, but the concept seems realistic. It isn't like Pokemon Company International hasn't done something like this, ahem, ex Epic Collection featuring Meganium ex, Typhlosion ex, and Feraligatr ex. I only wish they made something like that every year.

Serpens

Aspiring Trainer
Now.
I know you want ito to be real.
I want it to be real.
But it isn't real.
There will be no Shaymin EX reprint, and espeically not as promo.
It'd be just too good to be true.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I'm calling April Fools

Cause reprinting Seismitoad is a mistake that will make even more people jump ship on their TCG

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
When I read this I was like, " What even... Why even reprint the Seismitoad ex. This thing is gonna take FOREVER to get outta format". Then I remembered it was April Fools day. This CAN NOT be real. You have no idea how hard I will laugh if it is.

TheLunaticHypno

Just your average Hypno fan
Ugh. Not even sure whether to be happy because it's real, or sad because it's fake. VERY off topic point, but can you play Japanese energy in an English deck? The grey border is so much nicer

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Lots of Product being released this year :(

If this is real prolly be year or 2 before I get them.

Victor Freitas

Aspiring Trainer
Ugh. Not even sure whether to be happy because it's real, or sad because it's fake. VERY off topic point, but can you play Japanese energy in an English deck? The grey border is so much nicer

Unfortunately, you can't, the different card backs between our cards and theirs kind of confirm that. If they were the same, I don't really know, but I'd assume they would still not be legal because of the different languages (even though an Energy doesn't really need text)

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
Now.
I know you want ito to be real.
I want it to be real.
But it isn't real.
There will be no Shaymin EX reprint, and espeically not as promo.
It'd be just too good to be true.
What is so good about shaymin ex anyways? all it does is 30 damage and has you put it back to your hand. It makes no since

blahblahbal

Aspiring Trainer
What is so good about shaymin ex anyways? all it does is 30 damage and has you put it back to your hand. It makes no since

Is this post an April Fool's joke? Cause if it isn't, I'd like the address to the rock you've been living under for the past year xD.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Like most people I naturally assumed it was an April fool's joke. It would be just too good to be true and we all know it. The only way they would release Shaymin EX in an easy to get thing is if they planned on making something worse in the Volcanion set, which would have to be literally broken.

And yes, I am so majorly offended that I...oh, cookies.