• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Death Bed (Darkrai EX / Hypno / Malamar EX)

PatriciaWagon22

Aspiring Trainer
Before I begin, I do NOT have ANY Shamyin-EX from ROS, so this deck is not going to have that card inparticular

Pokémon:
  • 1 Darkrai-EX [BREAKpoint118]
  • 2 Sableye [Aincent Origins 44]
  • 2 Malamar-EX [Phantom Forces58]
  • 2 Drowzee [BREAKpoint50]
  • 2 Hypno [BREAKpoint51]
  • 1 Yveltal-EX [XY79]
  • 1 Fennekin [XY24]
  • 1 Braixen [XY25]
  • 1 Delphox [XY26]
  • 1 Deino [Phantom Forces72]
  • 1 Zwelious [Phantom Forces73]
  • 1 Hydreigon [Phantom Forces74]
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 1 Dark Patch
  • 2 All Night Party
  • 2 Reverse Valley
  • 3 Bianca
  • 4 Great Ball
  • 4 Super Potion
  • 2 Max Elixer
  • 4 Pokemon Catcher
  • 4 Puzzle of Time
  • 4 Misty's Determination
Energy:
  • 3 Dangerous Energy
  • 8 Darkness Energy
Strategy:

This Deck revolves around Darkrai-EX's Dark Head attack and 2 abilities, Goodnight Babies and Hyper Hypnosis, I added the Delphox line for deck accelleration and Hydreigon for Energy boost. If there is anything I can do to improve this deck WITHOUT ShayminEX, let me know in the replies below. Thank you

Hi Patricia.

I think you're onto the Darkrai / Hypno / All Night Party deck. Look into that. Information is here on this site and YouTube. WorldRenownedHeretic (also known on this site as Steve Guthrie) has many videos, including a deck profile of the DHA deck and a match video where you can see it played.

Good luck!

Back