Shiny Kalos Tins in May!

Zygarde117

Guardian of the eco-system
Personally I think the new zygardeEX is better than the older one.
I want to see a 10% -EX, that's by far my favourite form. Squishy-EX would be funny too.
MarshalBry, the reason they haven't made a 10% form is because its to weak to have the power EX's do,
As you can see in its card. ;)

whimsicott85

Aspiring Trainer
THESE LOOK AWESOME!!!!! love the xerneas looks so cool wish they were not reprints of the x y cards with just a different color of paint!

Attachments

• pokemon_starter_rankings_by_endercreeper99-d84e76w.png
    pokemon_starter_rankings_by_endercreeper99-d84e76w.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 12
  • serperior.png
    serperior.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 5

LiftoffLizard

Hoenn Nerd
I swear to Arceus, if that Yveltal EX doesn't have evil ball I will eat my phone, computer, pokemon cards, my money and the Pokemon Company itself!!!

Art looks awesome. I wish they would've done a shiny version of the original Zygarde (What is that now like 50% form?) because he reminded me of a mint and he looked awesome.

Spectre_Makoto

Elon Musk is Steve Jobs' Nobody!
So if these are the same cards as before, then that means Yveltal EX is gonna stay in rotation. And Zygarde-EX will be easily accessible to anyone. We're also keeping Strong Energy, so that makes it more frightening... This basically means Darkness and Fighting are gonna duke it out in top tier, or so one may assume.

TheLunaticHypno

Just your average Hypno fan
I swear to Arceus, if that Yveltal EX doesn't have evil ball I will eat my phone, computer, pokemon cards, my money and the Pokemon Company itself!!!

Art looks awesome. I wish they would've done a shiny version of the original Zygarde (What is that now like 50% form?) because he reminded me of a mint and he looked awesome.
Ugh I definitely agree... I wish these came out right now instead of the power trio ones or whatever those are called. I say that because that target sale is really cool. But I know they wouldn't do that because the Zygarde EX hasn't come out yet so that wouldn't happen unless these aren't reprints. Ugh, I want FrEe BaCOn bIRdS
I pulled a full art Houndoom EX, and a Raichu BREAK out of the same pack from a jirachi blister, when I got some stuff for the sale, so yay me. I might be making a mill deck soon but I'm not really sure what to pair Houndoom with besides Bunnelby.

Smash0252

Aspiring Trainer
Shiny Yveltal is amazing 100% Zyngarde i could get it Shiny Xerneas i wont get because of my deck

ironcladmerc

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
For PTCGO players these tins are a good deal, you get 1 EX in the tin, but they give you 2 EXs in the playable deck you get with the code. Plus the 4 pack codes.

Eggrolls13

Aspiring Trainer
MarshalBry, the reason they haven't made a 10% form is because its to weak to have the power EX's do,
As you can see in its card. ;)
But emolga isn't too weak?

Wow. I'm officially broke. Must buy that Yveltal tin! Looks so awesome. Wish these could be in a set :( Oh well. Time to spend another 20 bucks for one card.
Just buy the singles online dude really

Last edited by a moderator:

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Just buy the singles online dude really

Just because a card is a promo doesn't mean it's automatically cheap. The fact that this Yveltal is shiny and most likely a reprint of the original Yveltal-EX will make it a very hard hit on people's wallets if they buy single.

Looking at the Charizard-EX Box, the Charizard Promo ranges between $17-$25. If you want the figure AND the card, the investment should be put towards the Box instead of the singular items, as they alone pretty much cover the value of the box itself (which tells us a lot about how bad the economy for the TCG is right now, especially with how badly Generations is ruining it, despite being a lovely set - it's not really there for those who want to PLAY. )

The Shiny Yveltal Tin could follow the same pattern - at least $10 for the promo or higher. So in order to maximize potential gain instead of obvious loss - it makes sense to fork out the extra cash for the tin.

ironcladmerc

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Just because a card is a promo doesn't mean it's automatically cheap. The fact that this Yveltal is shiny and most likely a reprint of the original Yveltal-EX will make it a very hard hit on people's wallets if they buy single.

Looking at the Charizard-EX Box, the Charizard Promo ranges between $17-$25. If you want the figure AND the card, the investment should be put towards the Box instead of the singular items, as they alone pretty much cover the value of the box itself (which tells us a lot about how bad the economy for the TCG is right now, especially with how badly Generations is ruining it, despite being a lovely set - it's not really there for those who want to PLAY. )

The Charizard EX box is great, I got 4 EX's out of the 4 Generations packs, plus more EX in the online packs. So for me, great deal.

RunRoin

Aspiring Trainer
If this yveltal is still the evil Ball card, will it still be legal by spring regionals? They're a couple of days later, and usually new cards need to be out for a couple of weeks before they are tournament legal. Does this still apply to reprints with new art like this yveltal?

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
#HYPE for Baconbird's bacon form! :D
I need to come up with a clever bacon-related name for Yveltal/Zoroark/Gallade.