Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Crobat attacks is: You may make the opponent active pokemon paralyze.If you do that,all card attached in this pokemon return to the deck,and shuffle you deck after.

And M-Garchomp attacks make him take the same damage that he already have....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercy me - Delphox

[C][C][C] Psycho Storm: 20x damage. This attack does 20 damage times the number of Energy attached to all Pokemon (both yours and your opponent’s)

Shew Shew Shew

The break ability is not bad either!

I just wanna know what Fairy Drop does lol

So Crobat's pretty much a Stage 3 Deck and Cover

Fairy Drop could be used in Dragon Decks with DDE

Fairy Bottle:
Choose one of your Pokemon with Y Energy, Heal 50.

M-Chomp is Everyone else on bench takes 10, I think.

Ho-oh BREAK is massively disappointing.

Delphox seems really interesting though, but it's doomed to mediocrity due to being a Stage 2 BREAK. Something like Delphox + Bronzong could be really cool, but it's also got support from Blacksmith.

Ho-oh BREAK one-shots DRX Ho-oh EX without muscle band lol

Damage counters* on M Garchomp EX's attack. Just making sure that's seen...

About time we got M. Garchomp EX. I can remember when we got the first Garchomp EX promo at the start of the XY time. I predict a M. Garchomp EX box in our future. Not sure how we'll get Ho-oh BREAK and Crobat BREAK though, although I suppose we could be looking at another BREAK box too.

Too bad Delphox had to be fire. I want a psychic Delphox and fighting Chesnaught to go with the Dark Greninja already.

I'm really wondering if that Delphox can be consistent/fast enough to be good. XY Delphox + the BREAK would basically be the ultimate bench sitter, and Delphox's second attack makes Evil Ball look like a pea shooter. I REALLY want this to work out ;_;

I'm really wondering if that Delphox can be consistent/fast enough to be good. XY Delphox + the BREAK would basically be the ultimate bench sitter, and Delphox's second attack makes Evil Ball look like a pea shooter. I REALLY want this to work out ;_;

Maybe a supporter is released later that allows us to play any fire Pokemon directly to the bench... That would mean we could play Delphox and then it's break only.

I know its going to be horrible but altaria-ex+ fighting fury belt+ariados+jinx 220 dmg over 2 turns for a dce from a 210 basic add in ros altaria and it has no weakness and winona makes the set up easy.

I'm pretty hyped for the breaks, the Crobat seems kinda cool as well as Delphox. Doubt delphox will be very viable but Crobat has a good chance

So, let me get this straight- Mega Garchomp can use DDE T1, any energy and Mega Turbo T2, take a hit from just about anything, Fairy Drop to heal yourself off, and hit for a potential 180 with no recoil T2? TPCI will make Fairy Drop basic fairy energy in English, won't it?

So, let me get this straight- Mega Garchomp can use DDE T1, any energy and Mega Turbo T2, take a hit from just about anything, Fairy Drop to heal yourself off, and hit for a potential 180 with no recoil T2? TPCI will make Fairy Drop basic fairy energy in English, won't it?
Don't forget Free Retreat!

oh wow I love the new fennekin, braxen and delphox artworks :p hmm delphox break is a stage 3 reminds me a lot of typholsion prime except you do not put 1 damage counter on your pokemon. Will be very hard to set up even with the mystical fire ability, as most fire decks burn (pun intended) through there decks very quickly like the entei/charizard deck that will play 3 shaymin to get the black smith every turn so all the fire is in the discard pile.

Again ho-oh break is nice but needs 5 energy to do 160 but with muscle band 180 is pretty much a combustion blast from charizard but at least now you have something to hit jolteon ex instead of being an auto loss.

Fairy drop is just a cheeper max potion, I mean 90% of all fairy decks play aromatiess so I am not sure why you would play this less of a super potion in it...

Crobat break is a lot like deck and cover accelgore without the poison, what made accelgore so good is that you could combine it with trevanant item lock and cycle every turn...might be playable but will be very clunky with 2 breaks in 1 deck...let a lone a stage 3 crobat line and with this attack it is pretty much free scoop up syclones as long as you can attack with it for a dce and dimension valley.

I do like mega garchomp, might play a 1-1 line of it in my giratina/aromatiess deck but anything that does recoil damage is not really a good card, if you had 110 damage on this garchomp it would pretty much knock itself out...lol at least they tried the BP garchomp is op enough...although people could do a speed garchomp deck where turn 2 180 is possible with mega turbos and a good hoopa start.

I do like the artwork on this new lugia holo and ho-oh will be nice to collect them :) also attractive ribbon on braxen ^^ cute attack hehe

Last edited:
I'm Just think about how I'd create a good strategy with that Delphox... In one way, its super ultra Aeroball-Energy Crush attack only uses colorless energy, so there are several strategies to pair it with. But the great stage two debacle forever lives, so the best pairing would be mainly big basics...

Perhaps it might be interesting to combine it with a Palkia-EX based water deck. Using Delphox this way would give the deck great type coverage against grass and steel weakness, and there are plenty of water stallers out there that would help give it time to set up. The Break card wouldn't need to be there, either.

Crobat decks that run both DCE and DV can certainly make use of Crobat BREAK. I don't think I would even consider it unless I had both those cards in my deck, or some sort of accleration.

Disappointing to see Ho-oh being used as 'expensive fire type' type instead of playing on multi-type like they tend to do. In all fairness it does mix things up, however, I believe this Ho-oh and Ho-oh BREAK would have made more sense as Moltres and Moltres BREAK.

Back