Target's Pokemon Sale Begins Today, 'Pokemon Day' Next Saturday

This sale made me spend soo much money! lol. I got 60 single packs for the price of 40, got like 12 mythical collection boxes and 6 etbs... I think we went a bit overboard. lol.

I'm pretty sure this whole she-bang is going on at Toys R Us on Saturday (19th) also.

...Toys R Us even has a photo op with Hawlucha. ;D

I'll be the only 26 year old girl outside Toys R Us before they open. The Limited Supply thing is no joke.
Hopefully, an idiot employee didn't put all of it out early.

omg now I can buy the charizard box and gyarados/mewtwo tin both :p does that mean if i buy 2 tins the charizard box is free?[/QUOTE

no but if U git the charizard box and 1 tin U get another tin free

I'm pretty sure this whole she-bang is going on at Toys R Us on Saturday (19th) also.

...Toys R Us even has a photo op with Hawlucha. ;D

I'll be the only 26 year old girl outside Toys R Us before they open. The Limited Supply thing is no joke.
Hopefully, an idiot employee didn't put all of it out early.

Sorry but this already happened at toys R us on the 27th of February unlease they are doing another one. Though on April 2nd U can go there and get two pokemon cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
the vendor that stocks the Pokemon cards at my Target came in today and stocked the Charizard sets. so yeah, I'm sure a few stores are likely to be sold out by Saturday.

Wish my Target would actually get some stock...

Went earlier this week, and basically it had nothing left...

Only those Box Collections, Tins, 3 Pack Blisters, and Pin Blisters :/

We bought out our targets Charizard EX boxes. they only had four on the shelves, along with a bunch of the 3 pack blisters for 9.99. Pull rates for generations is insane, I pulled 14 URs out of the 8 packs, including the FA Zards it comes with.

Seems that both the Targets in my area did not receive their shipment of Magikarp Promos...

However, I was able to snag some Generations Boxes :D

However, I pulled nothing out of the Charizard EX Box I opened ... :(

Back