Target's Pokemon Sale Begins Today, 'Pokemon Day' Next Saturday

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
"Available" as in they might have them, since they like to put the boxes out early and they'd sell out before the event.

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
If I can get my hands on a playset of them Magikarps via eBay/Amazon/whatever, I might go ahead and build a Magma's Gyarados Deck for fun.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oopsies, I can't math. Fixed story title. Saturday, not Sunday, as I originally reported too. :p

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I can't wait!! I'm really hoping I can get at least 2 of them. I might have to find another Target and get 2 more. I need a play set of these glorious Karps.

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
So cruel to advertise B2G1F on Legendary collections that have 0 in stock in the entire state.

That said, I did go buy stuff today - rarely goes on sale!

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
omg now I can buy the charizard box and gyarados/mewtwo tin both :p does that mean if i buy 2 tins the charizard box is free?

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
omg now I can buy the charizard box and gyarados/mewtwo tin both :p does that mean if i buy 2 tins the charizard box is free?

Usually (or always) the cheaper one is free, so that will be one of the tins.

Edit: cheaper or equal value.

Last edited:

Dino.Collector

@Primal.Army General- Gold Star & Gen 3 Collector
Awesome! I'm hoping my target sticks to their word and does wait until 11:00 or right before to put the Charizard collections on the shelves, since I could probably grab 'em pretty fast. Sadly, they probably won't. :(
Ah well. Hopefully I can get two of the karps and there ends up being some trading going on.
I'm hoping to get the Zard Collection and two of the three-pack one foil card target blisters. Could be a pretty great deal, especially if I get lucky and there's some older packs.

ortizr93

Aspiring Trainer
Overall continental Europe is lacking in that regard.
The U.K. hardly has much to brag about either, we're nowhere near America-level in terms of TPCi giving a rat's arse about us, though thankfully due to English being our language we're not as forgotten as you guys

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
3 tins for $40 is a steal, wow. $13.33 each. That's like cheaper than a pin 3-pack costs here. I'm super jelly of you, Americans.

On this, anyways. Not on Donald Trump. Def not jealous about that xD

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
YES! Since no one shops at my Target for Pokemon I'm gonna save SO MUCH MONEY! :) Especially since my community will just say:
"Oh it's already gone"
I will be able to save some money so I can finally get some BREAKPoint! Been waiting for this.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
"Available" as in they might have them, since they like to put the boxes out early and they'd sell out before the event.

And that's pretty much a given for Target unless it's new product, then you have to wait for the distributor to show up so that they can open the box.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
So I bought three mythical boxes with this sale, and got great pulls: Charizard EX, two full art pikachus, a Vaporeon EX, and a full art Gardevior. Not bad at all! The booster pack gods smiled upon me and gave me an early b-day present. :)

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
So I bought three mythical boxes with this sale, and got great pulls: Charizard EX, two full art pikachus, a Vaporeon EX, and a full art Gardevior. Not bad at all! The booster pack gods smiled upon me and gave me an early b-day present. :)

Dem pull rates doe...

Excites me for the Generations ETB.