Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

shadoweon

Aspiring Trainer
I am looking for a Trash Coat Burmy,would you be able to breed one for me please? I don't care about IVS or anything, I just wanted one to breed so that I could have that form with my trainer ID. I have some stones and can offer hidden ability scatterbugs/vivillons if you want. (Or just whatever you want,let me know what you would want- I don't know anything about IV breeding sorry.)

Dr.Mario

Aspiring Trainer
I am looking for a Trash Coat Burmy,would you be able to breed one for me please? I don't care about IVS or anything, I just wanted one to breed so that I could have that form with my trainer ID. I have some stones and can offer hidden ability scatterbugs/vivillons if you want. (Or just whatever you want,let me know what you would want- I don't know anything about IV breeding sorry.)

What's Trash Coat?

Celever

Wheeeee~
What's Trash Coat?
Trash Coat is the form Burmy takes after it's battled inside a building. This includes gyms, so it's easy enough to get.

But @shadoweon, you don't need Doc to breed for that! You can catch Burmy on Route 3 in the wild in XY, and then fight inside a building yourself. After that fight, it will register in your PokéDex. :)

lutzz

Aspiring Trainer
hi doc im looking for shiny ralts if its posible i would like it to be a timid nature
offering 14rare candies

Last edited: