Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

I forget who it was but someone on the Jigglypuff thread mentioned the all-colorless attack costs. Although Wigglytuff is clearly a filler card, I wonder if this will be a continuing trend in Fairy-type Pokémon of the set. Or, perhaps it's setting the stage for an overpowered BREAK. Either way, keeping my fingers crossed.

Just noticed that Wigglytuff is 53/78, and M Altaria-EX is 54/78... So no Wigglytuff BREAK nor Altaria-EX? :eek:

The Altaria-EX is probably colorless :p

The Wigglytuff is all, like, "Who cares about battling? I'm too cute for that... Besides, I just want to sleep."

I think genesect ex can entirely replace tyrantrum ex. It has a lot more flexibility in its damage output , and only requires metal energy to attack. Also, there may be tailor-made tools for the genesect ex so it will definitely be a powerful card in the standard format.
Not true. Tyrantrum already has DDE and Giratina to work with. Not to mention it can still go through anything and you already only have to discard 3 energies for a set 190 damage, which is relatively solid. Plus, there are still decks like Vespiquen and Entei that have already seen good results, which Bees will be popular with the release of Zygarde. And even IF Genesect gets anything, there aren't very many non-EX attackers for metal, and Genesect will most likely be stuck without energy next turn.

well we already saw that chestnaught was in break through, greninja and break point, would make sence that delphox is in fates collide. Even the chiquorita artwork in break point teased at fennekin would be in the next set...delphox better be playable as a stage 3 pokemon like greninja is. Awesome pack art can't wait for Fennekin full art :3

Back