Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Meanwhile...

atlsgj.jpg

New meta changing deck confirmed! Seriously though, Spoink and Snivy are also in the art, and Grumpig is in the set. I think this confirms Snivy, Servine, and Seperior. Bleh. Say that ten times fast.

It's a fairy type. WOAH. Use Xerneas to power it up, and BAM, smash Yveltal in the face for 20 damage! Woah. And it's got resistance! 2 op Yveltal EX counter

first that gothita, now this jigglypuff??? this is truly the death of all non-basic pokemon decks.

So, I guess the Snivy line is also in the set... Now I wonder if the other 2 Unova starters will also be in the set or if they're going to be scattered around sets like the Johto/Kalos starters... Not to mention, Empoleon got a card in Breakthrough, yet still no sign of Infernape or Torterra...

Yes for Snivy! Grass snakes for the win!!
I hope they're good and playable, 'cause I've wanted to make a Grass/Fairy deck that works well together. :V

For these tiny basics, usually you only want the most HP possible, a low retreat cost, and an attack that can stall. Jigglypuff only boasts the high HP, but hey that is fine by me. 70 lives my friends!

Back