Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Had some good luck today! I bought 5 BREAKpoint packs and pulled:

- Manaphy-EX FA (yay!)
- Scizor-EX FA
- Emboar-EX
- Raticate BREAK

I'm already close to completing this set, which is pretty cool. I need only five more cards, including the elusive Skyla FA (please stop ignoring my calls).

I opened 2 Mew boxes today, of course we also had a huge snow storm today.

Anyways the boxes made up for Mother Nature remembering it was winter in Michigan. This is the first real snow we've had all winter.

The first box had 2 Mew promos and 2 code cards, like literally 2 of the plastic lids holding the promo were inside. This box also gave me a M Gardevoir FA and a Blastoise Ex and a Machamp Holo.

Box 2 had Gardevoir FA and a Meowstic ex. The exs were in the same pack in each box.

Also really happy to find out the english radiant collection cards don't have that glitter holo effect.

Today, a friend of mine won some Breakpoint packs in a local tournament and was trading them off; It's been a bit since I opened a pack so traded him my Gardevoir Ex for one, and that's when it happened, I pulled my 4th Skyla FA *^* was a magical day x3

Today, a friend of mine won some Breakpoint packs in a local tournament and was trading them off; It's been a bit since I opened a pack so traded him my Gardevoir Ex for one, and that's when it happened, I pulled my 4th Skyla FA *^* was a magical day x3
4th?!?!?!?

I've bought the equivalent of about 2.5 booster boxes and I haven't got a single one! :(:(:(

4th?!?!?!?

I've bought the equivalent of about 2.5 booster boxes and I haven't got a single one! :(:(:(

Oh my D:
I've opened something like 18 or 20 packs, I think. Most of the time it was junk though, and I pulled like 6 Garbodors which was cool, at first... so I have near no Ex's from that set @^@ I actually put my Skyla up for trade, as I'm usually content at having 3 copies of things though. u.u

Generations and Breakpoint ETB pulls. is it me, or the Gyarados SR is more common than the UR FA? i've seen many people pull it more than the reg FA one.

i kinda don't like how the Sylveon's foil isn't holographic at all. :< i wonder if JP Pokekyun cards does the same thing.
IMG_3878[1].JPG IMG_3877[1].JPG

Today I opened the Mega Gyarados Collection box, it contained a Full Art Espeon and a Jolteon Holo

I also opened a second M Gyarados Elite Trainer Box, it contained a Togekiss Ex, a M Scizor Ex, a Slowking Holo and a Suicune Holo

38_zpsy3hbnj9j.jpg

37_zps66bsl7id.jpg

So since today is Pokemon day I went out to Target and got 2 Mew boxes. Out of the 4 Generations packs I got, Raichu reverse, lightning energy reverse, Ninetales Ex and a Pikachu full art. So I was pretty happy about it, the only thing that bummed me out was one of the Mew has like an inch long scratch on the back top right corner so I'll probably end up giving that away u.u.
Also the Mew pin is gorgeous *^*!

grabbed 2 mew boxes from toys r us today so 4 packs with the foils being: fairy energy, machoke, clefairy and ghastly. other cards of note 2 water 2 fire 1 psychic energy, 2 Jolteon EX and full art Flareon EX so I'm pretty happy.

I just watched a case of Mythical Mew Collection Boxes being opened, (48 total packs) and here are the results:

1/3 Packs had a EX/Full Art from the Radiant Collection Mini Set.
1/3 Packs had a Holo/EX/Full Art from the Main Set.

So theoretically, the pull rates are
1/9(11%) Both slots have goodies
2/9(22%) Only the RC slot has a goodie
2/9(22%) Only the main set slot has a goodie
4/9(44%) Both slots are a dud!

I have the FA Sylveon EX in both languages so I can compare. The Japanese one is definitely a bit shinier and it has a kind of glitter pattern over it, which opinions are divided on. Personally, I think it looks nice.

i saw pics of a JP sylveon EX and yeah it looks nicer with the glitters. the EN version looks fake without it.

Mew box #1
Parasect
Rapidash
Clefable (reverse)
Energy Switch (reverse)
Pikachu (full art)

Mew Box #2
Meowstic Ex
Geodude (reverse)
Tauros
Fighting Energy (reverse)
Sylveon ex

Attachments

• 12767489_1321728081186086_915236286_n.jpg
    12767489_1321728081186086_915236286_n.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 8
I just watched a case of Mythical Mew Collection Boxes being opened, (48 total packs) and here are the results:

1/3 Packs had a EX/Full Art from the Radiant Collection Mini Set.
1/3 Packs had a Holo/EX/Full Art from the Main Set.

So theoretically, the pull rates are
1/9(11%) Both slots have goodies
2/9(22%) Only the RC slot has a goodie
2/9(22%) Only the main set slot has a goodie
4/9(44%) Both slots are a dud!
This is amazing percentages if it carries over to all packs, which is unlikely. But still its great numbers here. Thanks for the info!

Look at this Rayquaza ex card I pulled from a Roaring Skies pack. Annoyed that it's been miscut and off centered.​

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Look at this Rayquaza ex card I pulled from a Roaring Skies pack. Annoyed that it's been miscut and off centered.​

I would've been so psyched to have pulled a miscut *^*
In most cases I personally prefer them to be all weird, or even with an ink dot x3

They certainly are unique, but I'm pretty sure they are worthless. I read PSA won't even grade them. At least it wasn't a Mega.

They certainly are unique, but I'm pretty sure they are worthless. I read PSA won't even grade them. At least it wasn't a Mega.

Some collectors, like myself, actually value miscuts more than a normal one; So it is certainly not worthless. x3

Some collectors, like myself, actually value miscuts more than a normal one; So it is certainly not worthless. x3
All depends on the collector and what card it is to be honest, on average Miscuts sell for more than normal cards so I agree Miscut cards definitely aren't worthless.

Back