Target's 'Pokemon Day' Details, Shiny Magikarp Promo Giveaway!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Last edited:
Are adults and teens allowed? haha

I'm really curious where all these recent English exclusive cards are going in the Japanese TCG. I'll pick these up since its easy even though I'm a Japanese collector though.

Gold Karp, yes! :D

Cool, a week before my birthday. I'll buy some of that card stuff on sale and open them on my b-day. :)

Not like I want this promo or anything, but just saying that not everybody in the world is going to get this promo, like those who don't get the European Shiny Gyarados Box, and those who don't have Target stores anywhere. Could you imagine a bunch of people sneaking across the border just to get this promo?

"Let's go oat there and get that promo eh?"

Not like I want this promo or anything, but just saying that not everybody in the world is going to get this promo, like those who don't get the European Shiny Gyarados Box, and those who don't have Target stores anywhere. Could you imagine a bunch of people sneaking across the border just to get this promo?

They've rehashed promos before. It could get put in another box or promotion at some point

This will be good for anyone who needs to stock up on promos for their deck, like yveltal or Groudon if that's still a thing.

Still waiting to hear if the UK has anything going on Saturday. Gonna be disappointed if nothing happens here XP

You laugh, but if I still lived in Canada I would be absolutely doing exactly that.

I wonder, for the buy 2, get 1 free deal, will it need to be the precise item? Like could I get two blisters with different promos and get an extra of my choosing?

That's great news. Take pics with Pikachu...it will probably be just a standee.

I wonder if Hot Topic will be doing something, I took a pic at HT with a sign mentioning Pokémon Day, but was to lazy to ask for information.

Back