'Great Detective Pikachu' Intro!

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Alright, its looks interesting. To me, it looks like his dead trainers soul merged with Pikachu so the trainer is living through Pikachu.

Game looks fun. I may pick it up despite the playable Pokemon being Pikachu.

arulz

THE SEEKER
i hope they get creative with the next main series game graphics...seeing pokemon in the real world is something the game desperately needs, and was nicely done in this intro.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
That commercial made pokemon look like a nuisance, gotta watch out for Pikachu while driving, let's walk a little faster when Trubbish are around, and oh, great some grabby Aipom >.>

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I haven't watched it until the end but I feel really weird about this game. It looks so different than other games but I can't put my finger on what it is that makes it that way. Probably the combination of pikachu's voice and the real-looking streets and people.

Avery Lv. 100

Poketto Monsuta! (Steel Pokemon Master)
Divito? Nah...we need a hip AND fitting actor. A funnier one at that direction. More like a Seth Rogen Pikachu. Ha.

kai88

THE Aspiring Trainer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
At the end, pikchu remarks "I guess you are the only person who understands what I say." -So this pikachu might not be able to communicate with other people.

Pikapik

That derpy California girl! ^.^
It's kinda sad, Pikachu's trainer dying and it living on the streets looking for someone to take it in, the penniless Trubbish....

I was watching with no volume, and when Pikachu was (yelling?) at the man, I imagined him angrily shouting, "PI! PIKA!"