Collecting BREAKpoint Prerelease Pulls

PizzaIsAwesom

Pokédex #475
Hello everyone. My brother and I just went to a pre-release tournament and I thought I would share our pulls:

My pulls:
1 Holo Garbodor
1 Scizor EX

My bro's pulls
:
1 Secret Rare FA Gyrados EX:D
1 Holo Dragalge

After the pre-release, the store sold all the extra packs. I got 6 and my brother got 3.

My pulls:
1 Holo Garchomp
1 FA Ho-oh

My bro's pulls
:
1 Darkrai EX

Thanks for reading this post. Feel free to post your BREAKpoint pulls in the comments!

Megascizor

Aspiring Trainer
New to the forum here and not exactly pre release but I opened my
1st edition Japanese booster box and the good ones I got are
Gyarados ex
Mega Gyarados ex
Espeon ex
Garchomp holo
Dragalge holo
Garbodor holo
Greninja holo
Suicune holo
Aegislash holo
Greninja BREAK

Pretty happy but not ending up with any of the scizor cards
was annoying, next box I should nearly have the set apart from the FA
cards

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
After the pre-release, the store sold all the extra packs. I got 6 and my brother got 3.

store shouldn't have sold it's extras after the prerelease any leftover packs are only to be sold after release (Feb 3). stores can get in trouble for doing that and loss the option to run prereleases.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
Ended up getting Garchomp and FA Mega Gyarados during the prerelease.

Drafted Ho-oh EX, Greninja BREAK, and Garbodor. Placed 3rd, and got Secret Rare Gyarados from the prize packs.

Electricbluewolf

Ditto Hoarder
pulls.jpg

We had a very good amount of UR/SR/FA etc pulled. 2 Full Art Ho-Ohs, 1 FA Espeon, 1 HA Espeon, 3 HA Ho-Oh, 3 SR Gyrados, 1 FA Mega Gyarados, 2 FA Skyla, 4 HA Gyarados EX, 2 HA Manaphy EX, 2 FA Manaphy EX, 1 HA Palkia, 2 HA Emboar, but only 1 Togekiss EX, mine ha.

Last edited:

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
Managed to pull a M Scizor EX and a Emboar EX then a SR Gyarados EX from the bonus participation pack afterward. Nothing special, but at least I got EXs (sad I didn't get to pull Espeon-EX, Darkrai-EX or Togekiss-EX but it's not a biggy).

Saw lots and lots of EXs at the pre-release but only spotted 2 BREAKs (a Trevenant BREAK and a Greninja BREAK that wasn't played IIRC).

Purrloin

I'm glad I didn't go to a pre-release for this set, because I'm just not yet mentally prepared to see someone whip out Garbotoxin again.

TrainerMa'am

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I posted a new thread with a video link to a guy opening 6 BreakPoint booster boxes... Booster pack #3 had a Garbodor!
The artwork is incredible!
The cards are stunning :)

LoveTheEspeon

One Espeon to Rule them all!
I pulled a FA Mega Gyarados, FA Ho-oh, RA Mega Gyarados, RA Gyarados, RA Manaphy, and a Trevenant BREAK. I pulled a few holo's as well but cannot remember which off the top of my head. (I also went to 2 Pre Releases as well) One thing I did notice is at each only one Espeon EX RA was pulled at each and no FA, also no FA Skyla's either. I did see like 2-3 SR Gyarados per event tho!