'Generations' Accidentally Packaged in 'BREAKpoint' Packs: First Cards!

Holy crud - I can't believe they brought Imakuni out of Japan! That's crazy! I was doubtful that Pikachu BW-P full art would make it into this set, but it seems more likely now.

Well...
Holy shat.
I'm excited.
Just wish it had been a more exciting misprint of packs, with you able to get your BREAKpoint rares as Generations cards as well.

I'm excited for the new cards, but if it's 90% reprints, I'm finding less reason to run out and buy a bunch of Generations Mew / Celebi box sets. I'm probably going to stick to buying overpriced RC singles (and Imakuni) on the secondary market.

Someone find a use for that Imukani, or I will die of sadness

Will there be cards from before xy? If so, welcome back lazerbank

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting is that all the actual Pokemon are from Gen 1, dunno if that actually says anything about the contents of Generations or the Premium Champion Set though lol

Interesting is that all the actual Pokemon are from Gen 1, dunno if that actually says anything about the contents of Generations or the Premium Champion Set though lol
If that is the case, I would be pretty happy. That a not be true, because the pokeyun collection thing, but that might not count...

Thoroughly disappointed with the number of reprints. They could've at least done new art like past reprint sets.

I wonder how widespread this issue is?

Dang, looks like it's all reprints in the uc stuff...At least the EX's are new, right? And we get the Pokekyun stuff in it, too.

Back