Winter 2016 Regionals Playmat!

Wow I might try and go to a regionals for that mat. I think this is definitely one of the better ones they've had.

I was going to regionals anyway but now I am for sure me and my friend freaked out when we saw this!

Heidi is an awesome person, everyone. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. If you ever meet her IRL be sure to thank her! :p

This mat looks awesome! I wish I could go to Regionals and get one myself!

Heidi is an awesome person, everyone. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. If you ever meet her IRL be sure to thank her! :p

This mat looks awesome! I wish I could go to Regionals and get one myself!
What is Heidi's last name because I might know her.

I like that it's the same mat for both formats. Most of my local VGC Players already use their TCG Playmats as VGC Mats because the size really doesn't matter.

If I am doing VGC Battles though, I just use my Persona 4 playmat from Weiss. Since it has the center mark.

The side event mat for regionals has Luxray BREAK on it.

12592215_1227995833884319_8077141155984653595_n.jpg

LOL. I was going to even play Greninja BREAK for regionals, but I'm not complaining about this amazing looking play mat.

So, will one of these mats have a stamped version for top cut (at least in TCG)? It would be sad if they dropped stamped mats this early.

Guess i'll be attending for the first time since Majestic Dawn

EDIT: Actually, question, I've been out of the game for a long time, now that my girlfriend is into the game and card game heavily, i'm somewhat interested too. Can I expect a location to be in Connecticut, if not, here can I be expected to go

Last edited:
Guess i'll be attending for the first time since Majestic Dawn

EDIT: Actually, question, I've been out of the game for a long time, now that my girlfriend is into the game and card game heavily, i'm somewhat interested too. Can I expect a location to be in Connecticut, if not, here can I be expected to go

You can check on the official Pokemon Website were different events are being held. It might be worth practicing at a few locals or cities first before going straight into Regionals.

I dislike the Greninja one, I know all breaks look golden but he looks like he's been dipped in it and left to harden. I do like the Luxray one though

Back