New Pokken Tournament Fighter to be Revealed Next Week!

Ok, wow.. adorable, even when killing you with fire. XD

Sidenote: Anyone else feel like Chandelure would fit nicely in a Luigi's Mansion type of game?

ummmm...
okay, IM not a fan of the animations, they're just wierd.
But it's voice is so much kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Cuz what's more kawai then burning your opponents soul?

I honestly could not figure out how a purple chandelier could POSSIBLY fight other being thrown at something until I saw this video. Great work dev team, you made the stupidly improbable believable! : D

It's also a power type character according to the official website, so it's damage will be similar to Charizard, Machamp and Garchomp.

And unlike them, Chandelure has some insane ranged potential.

I think it's going to give Gardevoir a run for her money for who I'll main.

Noooooooooooope they better change the voice, it really doesn't match the Pokemon and it just makes the Chandelure look bad :/ Chandelure is just so much better than that

Not really sure how I feel about that voice. I do think I can get used to it, although I never imagined Chandelure to sound like that.

TBH this game looks really amazing . Does anyone know if it will have future DLC or character release ?

i wished this game had Aggron, Tyranitar, Darkrai, Manectric, Alakazam, Scizor, Heracross, Venassaur, Meganium , Typhlosion, Yveltal, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, oh well... so many cool characters this game can have . I hope it gets dlc

TBH this game looks really amazing . Does anyone know if it will have future DLC or character release ?

i wished this game had Aggron, Tyranitar, Darkrai, Manectric, Alakazam, Scizor, Heracross, Venassaur, Meganium , Typhlosion, Yveltal, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, oh well... so many cool characters this game can have . I hope it gets dlc

I see more water type pokemon like Seismitoad, Empoleon, Politoed, or even Azumarill getting in due to the lack of water types. As of bug types I agree with Scizor and Heracross, but Galvantula would also be a great surprise fighter. I see Meganium as more of a supporter with Carbink or Foongus as a part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see more water type pokemon like Seismitoad, Empoleon, Politoed, or even Azumarill getting in due to the lack of water types. As of bug types I agree with Scizor and Heracross, but Galvantula would also be a great surprise fighter. I see Meganium as more of a supporter with Carbink or Foongus as a part.

well yeah but too bad we couldnt see anyone like that since they already said no DLC :| shame..

Back