Wi-Fi Trades PhantomHaze's Battle Ready Trades!

RE: PhantomHaze's Trade Market! LF: Hidden Power Users Updated 1/4

xDkoYx said:
Hey! Long time no talk! Anyway I can breed you up any HP pokemon you want. Just name it. Remember it WILL be bred with a HACKED 30iv Ditto, if that's alright name your pokemon and Hp.

If possible could I get the Defog Scyther + Machop #3 for it? Thanks!

Hey! Long time for sure! Im fine with it being a hacked Ditto, could you breed a Modest Pidgey with HP Ground please! :) Are there any other Pokes that intrest you in breeding some more HP Pokes?

Interested in your shiny Jolly Greninja! Let me know if you see anything of mine that interests you ^_^

PhantomHaze said:
xDkoYx said:
Hey! Long time no talk! Anyway I can breed you up any HP pokemon you want. Just name it. Remember it WILL be bred with a HACKED 30iv Ditto, if that's alright name your pokemon and Hp.

If possible could I get the Defog Scyther + Machop #3 for it? Thanks!

Hey! Long time for sure! Im fine with it being a hacked Ditto, could you breed a Modest Pidgey with HP Ground please! :) Are there any other Pokes that intrest you in breeding some more HP Pokes?

Sure! That pidgey sounds doable (is that how you spell it? Eh whatever). Uhh at the moment I don't need much else, I will check back regularly if you add stuff though! Anyway I'll get on that pidgey!

xDkoYx said:
PhantomHaze said:

Sure! That pidgey sounds doable (is that how you spell it? Eh whatever). Uhh at the moment I don't need much else, I will check back regularly if you add stuff though! Anyway I'll get on that pidgey!

Ok sounds great! And I have no clue on how to spell that :p!

King Xerneas said:
Interested in your shiny Jolly Greninja! Let me know if you see anything of mine that interests you ^_^

Would you trade your Shiny 6IV Unburden Hawlucha for it?

pokemonfan723 said:
What level is your shiny gyarados and gender

I have two Shiny Gyarados:

1) Lvl 30 Fermale
2) Lvl 31 Male

TRADE MARKET REOPENED

With the reopening to my Trade Thread I am focusing on Competitive Pokemon Trades. I have added 15+ Battle Ready Pokemon for trade, so take your pick!

Also, expect to see more Battle Ready Pokemon being pumped out, along with Hidden Power Pokemon :D!

@Yakkov
Sorry just saw your post on your thread and yes I do, I have:
3 Meloetta SPR2013
Liberty Pass Victini
Movie14 Victini
SPR2012 Reshiram
Plasma Genesect
Plasma Deoxys
WIN2013 Keldeo
Toys R us Shaymin
Pokeball Vivillion
Stevens Beldum

I didn't see anything from there, but I will still give you the Pokemon you asked for. If I don't get to trading you tonight, I can tomorrow.

@Yakkov Okay, thank you! :D If you need anything in the future just ask me! My FC and IGN are in the sig :D

Which friend code should I use for you?

Last edited:
When I trade you it would be the top friend code in my signature.

Back