Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Now that I think of it, Mordacazir said that his ability had failed on me, considering what it is I can easily see him having reason to fake it.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past
Oh, and I also linked mordacazir and Celever on N2... if you remember, Celever said that a redirector failed to target him, while mordacazir claimed to have targeted Celever. I believe this makes me more clear in your eyes, as, in the likely case that morda is scum, I'd have no reason to redirect him or redirect someone on him if I was his partner.

Fair point on KoN.

##UNVOTE: mordacazir
##VOTE: Keeper of Night

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Oh, and I also linked mordacazir and Celever on N2... if you remember, Celever said that a redirector failed to target him, while mordacazir claimed to have targeted Celever. I believe this makes me more clear in your eyes, as, in the likely case that morda is scum, I'd have no reason to redirect him or redirect someone on him if I was his partner.

Fair point on KoN.

##UNVOTE: mordacazir
##VOTE: Keeper of Night

Celever said:
Unaware: Someone attempted to change your original choice of [redacted] on Item usage, but it failed.

mordacazir said:
Night 2 Results

Psychic Senses: The Alignment of Celever is Town.

This doesn't match the update Celever posted. Morda targeted Celever on his own.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past
Where exactly does it say that he targeted Celever on his own? My ability failed only on Celever, not on mordacazir.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
I'll leave you alone for now, Chaos. There is enough time for me to use my ability again, after all.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
le4WeAD.png
Cresselia
Alignment: Town

You are Cresselia, the Lunar Pokemon. As a counterpart meant to keep Darkrai in line, you track him down to stop his plans of plunging the world into darkness but he’s always slipped away. With everyone’s help, especially the heroes and Palkia, he was finally stopped and that’s why you’re eternally grateful to them. Now that Darkrai is apparently back, as his nemesis, you have sworn to find and expose him once more.

Special Ability: Darkrai’s Nemesis
Usage: Day Phase; every Day
Having pursued him for so long, you can sense his presence and even tell when Darkrai is under a disguise. You may PM me the name of a player. You will be told if that player is Darkrai or not.

Passive Ability: Lunar Veil
*yeah no*

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players
o/
My reasoning for being adamant about Darkrai not appearing town. Apparently he's under a disguise of sorts, more than a safe-claim.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Just saying that's a really convenient claim.
Day period ability, "finding darkrai"... I don't buy it, at this point there's no reason not to reveal your passive... I personally don't buy your claim.

Please post all of your (*faked*) results,

(This is when KoN comes out, says I'm the real darkrai and doesn't reveal his ability cos I'm "role fishing")

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Day 1 Results

Your Psychic powers deduce that Celever is not Darkrai.
Day 2 Results

Your Psychic powers deduce that bbninjas is not Darkrai.
Day 3 Results

You attempted to look into Camoclone, but failed.
Day 4 Results

Your Psychic powers deduce that TheFlyingPidove is not Darkrai.
Day 5 Results

Your Psychic powers deduce that GM DracLord is not Darkrai.
I should have results at the end of the day for SS.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Just saying that's a really convenient claim.
Day period ability, "finding darkrai"... I don't buy it, at this point there's no reason not to reveal your passive... I personally don't buy your claim.

Please post all of your (*faked*) results,

(This is when KoN comes out, says I'm the real darkrai and doesn't reveal his ability cos I'm "role fishing")
How funny, I think I said the same thing when you claimed to be able to "stop nightmares."

And actually yeah, your last thought isn't far off.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
And that's a good argument to base off, I'd personally do that myself to fish a bit.

It's rather appropriate that Darkrai's claim is Cresselia. My vote stands.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Ohhh, this is gonna be good! *grabs bucket of popcorn and a large drink while wearing 3d glasses*

Status
Not open for further replies.