Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. Haha! Em has been surprisingly helpful!
Personally I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kon was darkrai and that would confirm the hunch I've had about him for a while..

@mordacazir please explain yourself! You appeared for a single post earlier yet didn't answer the questions asked of you.
What did you target double o squirtle with last night? Since we know it wasn't your passive, and your special ability has run out.

@Keeper of Night you have some explaining to do also. Tell us why you couldn't possibly be darkrai.

Tbh depending on both of these players responses I'd be more inclined to lynch KoN today, simply because we don't know what his win condition is.

Okay, here we go.

EM is telling the truth. Mordacazir is scum.

Chaos Jackal has the ability Motor Drive that doubles his vote weight when he is targeted by a town aligned player. N1, morda claims to have targeted Chaos with his Psychic Senses. If morda was town, Chaos would have a vote weight of 2 the following day. I just went back to check, and he did not. Unless someone had a vote weight of 0, Chaos' vote weight was 1.

... And at last something about EM makes sense. :p Amazing catch again, simsands.

KoN, you better have a good defense to convince us ALL or you're gone.

##Vote: Keeper of Night

Update on that: There was no vote weight of 0 messing things up. Chaos' weight was indeed 1.

And we outed 2 scum in one day, amazing! Completely forgot about Motor Drive. I'd rather go with KoN today, though.

Chaos Jackal has the ability Motor Drive that doubles his vote weight when he is targeted by a town aligned player. N1, morda claims to have targeted Chaos with his Psychic Senses. If morda was town, Chaos would have a vote weight of 2 the following day. I just went back to check, and he did not. Unless someone had a vote weight of 0, Chaos' vote weight was 1.
This and the evidence against Morda that already is strong, and the fact that he tried to target me the same night that I was acting really scummy means that it probably wasn't anything good. My best bet would be that it was something to block my ability.

He's definitely scum.

We also have strong evidence against KoN. Taking that we think he's Darkrai, if his passive is Bad Dreams like in the video games, I don't think that people who have gone under nightmares should vote for him. As there's a chance that it might be similar to Camo's ability last game.

Either way because we don't know his win-con.

##Vote: Keeper of Night

Yeowie: 9 [Celever (647), scattered mind (650), Luispipe8 (675), TheFlyingPidove (688), Jabberwock (701), simsands (706), Chaos Jackal (707), Camoclone (710), simsands (826), Celever (885), simsands (973), Squirtle Squad (974), double o squirtle (977)]

Okay, here we go.

EM is telling the truth. Mordacazir is scum.

What do you mean?
I shall answer the rest tommorow, I promise. Good night everyone.

Chaos would have called mordacazir out if he was town, since the ability alerts him when the ability triggers. As soon as morda claimed to have investigated him, he would know that morda was scum, since he never was targeted by a town.

...I am a complete idiot.

I had completely forgotten about one thing. I'm supposed to be alerted if Motor Drive activates. However, I completely forgot about that since I reacted positively to a seer saying I am town. It is 100% my mistake that mordacazir hasn't already been lynched.

##UNVOTE: Empoleon_Master
##VOTE: mordacazir

This is most probably the worst play I've ever made in WW...

Chaos would have called mordacazir out if he was town, since the ability alerts him when the ability triggers. As soon as morda claimed to have investigated him, he would know that morda was scum, since he never was targeted by a town.
Read above. I can't claim it's the most believable thing, but, as much as I hate it, it's the truth. I made a very stupid mistake.

I am Electivire, as evidenced by the ability. I can further reinforce that by saying that I can "link" people. My ability forces two people to target each other on even-numbered nights. simsands, you can actually confirm this, if you used an ability N4, and so can TFP on the same night, since I linked you two.

Again, I apologize to the town. My play this game was completely trashy.

Yep I was!!!

Interestingly enough though, mordacasir somehow targeted two people?
If I remember rightly he could only target one player a night..

Ive got some Info that could nail him as scum but I'll wait for his answer before I reveal it.

@mordacazir how were you able to target two players last night?

Oh my goodness!!! Im equally as foolish... @Chaos Jackal

I knew this as well... I even pointed out that i could incriminate him... but as soon as someone throws the word seer out there all reason gets thrown out the door! I was targeted by morda that same night my ability triggered also!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back