'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

Ugh, I'm in love with that new M Garde card. I can't get over how gorgeous it is. Pry of me is glad that is has the same attack (simply so I can run them in my deck) but another part of me wishes it had a different attack. Either way, I can't complain at all. The card is amazing.

So, are these cards actually going to be in the new Generations packs? Or is Japan going to get all the pretties again?

I'm hoping the whole Fletchling line is in this set, with the young girl growing up alongside Fletchinder and Talonflame; something similar to what they did with Emboar in Legendary Treasures.

M Gardevoir is number 20/32 despite being a Full art, so that makes me think Sylveon might not get a full art.

I think its safe to assume Mega Altaria will be in this set, and I hope Flareon will be in this set as an EX as well.

I don't think that Mega Altaria will be in this set... In Generations we will get 4 M-EX Pokémon, and the 4th seems to be that (beautiful) M-Gardevoir, aside from M-Charizard, M-Blastoise and M-Venusaur.

I hate it, that Sylveon-EX just does 10 DMG less for counter tech dragon ex. >.<

I love the art on those cards very much!

Does anyone know whats about the pokémon contest prices on the cards? I didn't see this text translated
Maybe they will bring new tool cards in this set like: "If this is attached to a pokémon with contest prices on the card, this pokémon will do +30 DMG" that would be cool =D

I don't like how there are TWO Gardevoir on the EX card. We have had other EX with multiple Pokemon on them, but never two of the same Pokemon who are both competing to be the EX in question. The art also looks boring and uninspired. Same deal with the two Shaymin EX, although the artistic direction of the card is much better.

Sylveon EX looks great though!

I don't like how there are TWO Gardevoir on the EX card. We have had other EX with multiple Pokemon on them, but never two of the same Pokemon who are both competing to be the EX in question. The art also looks boring and uninspired. Same deal with the two Shaymin EX, although the artistic direction of the card is much better.

Sylveon EX looks great though!
Gardevoir I can kind of understand since one is shiny. But both Shaymin are their normal color. They could've at least been consistent. :/

Considering that M Gardevoir EX card, Gardevoir EX must be in the set. Will it be another reprint or a new one? And the most important thing, will it be shiny or not?

I'm so glad we've gotten a new (seemingly) playable {Y} -EX in Sylveon-EX. Fairy Garden + XY Aromatisse + XY Baby Xerneas could be a nasty deck if you can't hit for more than 170.

I'm also *incredibly* happy about a new playable & pretty Shaymin-EX as Shaymin is my favourite Pokémon (tied with the beautiful Keldeo [more Keldeo-EX when?]) and I'm certainly running that alongside my Shaymin-EX ROS.

I need that M Gardevoir card! :eek:

btw, since that Shaymin EX is a promo, it's likely possible it will be obtained through some Premium Box collection when it's released internationally... i hope so.

I need that M Gardevoir card! :eek:

btw, since that Shaymin EX is a promo, it's likely possible it will be obtained through some Premium Box collection when it's released internationally... i hope so.

The news post says we're getting these in the Generations pack, or does that only apply to all the others? I'd personally assume it's coming within Generations as it's just convenient for them.

I am extremely happy that Gardevoir is in the set as it guarantees another year of competitive play. Not to mention that this set is coming near the release of max potion and max elixir... (as someone who is sitting on 3 SR Max potion and a 3-3 play set of FA Gardevoirs, this is fantastic). personally I will not be using this new Gardevoir as the artwork appears inferior to the regular FA at first glance. If the English release looks better then I may run this new one with two old FA versions. Hopefully the regular Gardevoir is a single Shiny one that has a decent pose. non-Mega Gardevoir FA leaves a high standard of artwork.

If Aromatisse and Xerneas don't come back, there still are some combinations that could work like bronzong-smeargle. In fact, play testing may prove a bronzong-smeargle variant that is stronger than the standard fairy enegine.

As far as an Aromatisse and Xerneas reprint...
Looking at set numbers, there is either a klefki, Xerneas, or carbink in this set. Of those three, carbink as most likely out as its not "cute" or a good card in general. I'm assuming it will be klefki to fit the cute theme, in which case I hope it is the Flashfire print. If its Xerneas, then it had better be the XY print (otherwise a new print because Battle Arena and BREAKthrough both suck).

Between Sylveon and M-Gardevoir, there are 4 spots of which one HAS to be Gardevoir EX. Its a safe bet to assume the other three are a Florges line based on the Diancie artwork and the sticker(?) sheet in the advertisement. If there is going to be an Aromatisse reprint somehow, then it has to be in the generations set which in itself is very unlikely as most of the fairy cards there probably got pushed in this set since fairy cards are "cute".

The news post says we're getting these in the Generations pack, or does that only apply to all the others? I'd personally assume it's coming within Generations as it's just convenient for them.

now i think about it, it's likely that... i assumed it will be seperate from Generations due to the fact it's a black star promo and is only obtained if you buy the Premium Collection set, kinda like how our Premium Boxes work. i'm fine with either way.

Back