Video: First Movie 19 Volcanion Teaser Trailer!

1390340219-takemylike-o.jpg

It has potential...

The sound Volcanion makes when it opens its back "arms"... the blue lights...

Last edited:
This trailer certainly looks great, but I feel as though this will meet with the same fate as Hoopa's movie... Everyone thinks it will be amazing and is full of potential to revive the movies back to their greatness, but in reality it will just be another terribly-dubbed movie with crappy synthesizer dub music and a poorly thought-out plot... Let's hope I'm wrong.

I like the anime Volcanion! It's most of the time when you see a "new" Pokémon, that you have to see it first in action in a anime to like the Pokémon more, for me like Volcanion. ;)

Volcanion is a lot smaller than I thought.Compare this tiny monster thing too Hoopa unbound.

Last edited:
I thought maybe the ring on its back will generate a giant energy beam, looks like I was wrong.

Movie 19 will star Zygarde and Volcanion?

Sounds like they are going to wrap this generation up by the end of next year ( Q3 2016).

Predicted road map for TCG;

Next tcg set will be awakening of psychic king (maybe BREAKeven in English).
Then XYZ (around a dozen Zygarde cards) .
Followed by a volcanions set perhaps , XYZ vulcan rebellion?
Then maybe a third XYZ set.
End of 2016 new generation is announced.
Third XYZ set comes to the west.
After Q1 2017, new generation 7 pokemon start making appearance in TCG.

Last edited:
i wonder if the azoth kingdom has any relation to Az or maybe it's just a coincidence that it starts with az

Last edited:
Nice!
But IM pretty sure that the right translation AZOTH kingdom, not azotto kingdom. Y'know, AZOTH, like team magma/aqua's progect from omega ruby and alpha sapphire.

Hey I named my partner in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Azzot while trying to make up some random name. I guess thats where the name came from hahaha.

Please don't insult 6+ year olds, even they know how much the "anime" sucks, and I again remind people that at one point Ash just leapt 40+ ft into the air and into team Rocket's hot air balloon.

Insult 6+ year olds? What are you talking about? How is talking about what a partner is named in SPMD insulting anyone? I'm so confused.

AZOTH is the name of the project team Magma are working on in OR, but I'm not sure if it refers to the Groudon plot or something else.

Back