Spring 2016 Tins!

The fact Mewtwo-EX is in a tin annoys me. We got enough Mewtwo products recently.

Making Machamp-EX more accessible is nice though, though not like it matters when they're dirt cheap to buy singles of anyway.

Red Gyarados-EX is a good tin regardless of card viability. Plenty of people will want it in their collection just because of the Red Gyarados, myself included.

how can y'all say that the designs are beautiful? can't even see anything xD sept the mewtwo one, which is a reprint of that japanese promo.

I wonder how they're gonna get out the other mewtwo ex promo

Wow, these are some of the prettiest tins I've seen in a while. I really like the gold bands on the lids. And the colors are popping! I actually want to buy all three of them. I swear, the last few seasons' tins have been ugly. I still haven't gotten the Power Beyond or ORAS starters ones.

I already know it's the Shatter Shot Mewtwo. The only reason I would buy any of these would be for Gyarados(Which I plan on building). Even then, there are 3 in the set, so my odds are better off going to the pre-release.

I like the fact that the art of Machamp on the Tin itself has the same arm as the Machamp EX
I really love that detail :p

I am very surprised they haven't yet released a Shaymin EX tin/promo, though I suppose the money they make from people trying to pull it out of RS outweighs the side of profit from tins/blisters.

I'll likely be only purchasing Red Gyra as it's nice artwork, not excited by Mewtwo at all, Machamp is at least different.

Back