Wi-Fi Trades Shiny Legitimate Diancie Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Starting today to some unknown date, I will start giving away this shiny legitimate Diancie from the most recent event in Japan. It is in English as it was redeemed by an French Pokemon fan. The Nature, and IV spread is listed below:

latest

Nature: Sassy
Date: 12/12/2015
IVs: 31/21/31/30/31/31

Nature: Timid
Date: 12/25/2015
IVs: 23/23/31/25/31/31

Video Proof

The video is for the timid nature Diancie. The other Diancie is still legit, I just don't have proof on it yet.

There isn't a limit to how many are distributed. But only one Diancie to one person.
We currently only have the nature listed above. But we are trying to find more varieties of the same event for different natures so people can choose the one they want.

I @Yakkov am doing this giveaway. Ask me for the Diancie.

659110_photo.png

In Game Name: Yakkov
Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009​

IGN: Lance | 1349-8566-6322 |

Do you have any other shiny to give away??

Do you Hack or clone also?

The Diancie is the only one I am giving away at the moment.

I don't hack, I just clone really. That is all :3

Which nature Diancie do you want by the way?

Naive, oh nice....do you have any other ? Im really new to poke...would appreciate the help =D

Alright, I will be on in a minute.

Make sure to add this friend code:

5472-9456-3009

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on

Many thanks Yakkov, can i expect any other in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah woah woah I didnt't even realize there was a shiny Diancie distribution! You think you could spare a timid one? Here's my FC: 3909-7648-4606.

This is like the third post I'm making on this thread, because ther where spammy and underdeveloped. Oh once aggain. Im interested in a diancie. My tines zone is Cet a.k.a. +1. Thats main mainland Europe. My griend code is in my signature. Do you want sone shiny in return?

Woah woah woah I didnt't even realize there was a shiny Diancie distribution! You think you could spare a timid one? Here's my FC: 3909-7648-4606.

Yup, it was officially released for a short time last month. I can give you one without a problem. Its free of charge by the way ^_^
This is like the third post I'm making on this thread, because ther where spammy and underdeveloped. Oh once aggain. Im interested in a diancie. My tines zone is Cet a.k.a. +1. Thats main mainland Europe. My griend code is in my signature. Do you want sone shiny in return?

I will add you soon. The giveaway is free, so you don't need to give me anything.

I would love a timid one! FC and IGN are in my sig :D
Also I can trade tomorrow, after 6pm EST if that works for you?

Hey yakkov don't know if it's too late would you have any more diancie a to give out if so my IGN is eweez and friend code is 0576-7829-4966 thank you if you do

Yah I do @Eweez. I just never seem to be on when others are on.

Last edited:
Yeah I know I seem to miss whenever your on I'm gonna be playing most of the day today I added both of your profiles let me know when your able to do that thanks

hi there! are you still doing this? my ign is emma and my friend code is | 0447-8355-1431 | :D if you have a timid one to spare that would be awesome !

Oh hey Yakkov, could I ask for this? Am I too late?

I would like a timid one if you are still doing this.

My ign is Dil and my friend code is 1478-6976-6289

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back