Discussion Magnezone(BKT): Magnetic Circuit Strategies

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
XY8_EN_54.png

^ This thread is focused on the Deluge of the Lightning-types: Magnezone and its Magnetic Circuit.

^ To start off this topic, I found M Mewtwo-EX(Y) and Malamar-EX as good partners for this critter w/ an ability that puts a type of Deluge back in Standard... well, maybe not for Water-types, but rather, for Lightning-types. Yet, unlike BW, in this generation(the XY one) of TCG, there are cards that do not require a specific type of energy to do its strongest attack, meaning Mega Rayquaza-EX, Lugia-EX, the aforementioned Mega Mewtwo-Y, among other cards that can attack with any type of energy, come to mind as potential partners to Circuit on. Can you think of other partners? Any strategies to shut the circuit down? Whatever you want to say that is related to Magnezone and/or its ability, post away!

Pikachu-EX + Fisherman = 200 every turn

Pretty much any Pokemon with no damage cap benefits from this. I'm thinking of using this since I like to have many ways of getting energy in play. You can also nuke something with X Ball like attacks.

I think this deck only stands a chance in standard, it's taken top positions in recent standard cities with things like Raikou, and Pikachu EX

Back