Potential BREAK Pokemon in Upcoming Sets!

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Farfetch'd BREAK. Dunsparce BREAK.

Make it happen, PCL.

This actually wouldn't be too....
far fetched at all.

Farfetch'd is a sneaky tech in some casual decks, and definitely a strong candidate for a quick free deck in TCGO. It's seeing more play and it can easily be seen why: 1 Energy for a potential 50 damage is worth it.

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I'm mildly biased toward fire types so I'm definitely gonna say Typhlosion. But playability wise, Crobat. I can see some mean poisoning happening with a Crobat Break. Maybe even multiple status effects like the laser.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
yes reprint PHF bats and an extra crobat like they just did with greninja, imagine if Broken Space time still existed, you could put a maximum of 360 damage counters on a turn

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
just balance-wise i feel like hippowdon and whimsicott are the only real two candidates that can also be viable (stage 2 break seems kinda absurd to get into play, and 4 of those cards are already metagame staples). id really like to see them continue to give break evos to these underloved pokemon so whimsicott and hippo get my vote. that being said typhlosion will definitely win

wolfhavoc

Aspiring Trainer
Can I please have Typhlosion BREAK?! I know its a stage 2, but Typhlosion is awesome! What about Shuckle BREAK. Shuckle needs some love :D

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
What Pokémon i like to have a BREAK you say? Drapion BREAK
I have no idea why, but i start to like Drapion :confused:

I like the idea the the players could vote for the BREAK they like

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
I tend to think there will not be any basic Pokémon BREAK cards (sorry Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, Shuckle, Luvdisc, Legendaries etc.) because BREAK evolution seems to be an additional evolution for those who have already evolved. :-/

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'd like to see a Darmanitan BREAK sometime soon.

A competitively-viable one too.

And like, Firey.
Sizzling.

Whaaaaaat, i can dream. XD

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
Also on my wish list is for some very beefed up stage 2 BREAK cards...it really takes a lot to get 4 cards out in the right order...I've been trying out Chesnaught BREAK and Forest of Giant Plants helps but A) it isn't foolproof/still requires some luck, B) he still has expensive attacks, and C) not every level 2 BREAK will be grass type. So, I think higher HP, low energy costs, amazing abilities, deadly attacks, or some kind of combo will be necessary for these guys.

GinjaNinja72

Rawr. You're Scared.
Crobat Break might be cool. In my opinion, they should make a Delcatty Break. Oooh, a golden Delcatty... my dream has come true!

redsky22

Aspiring Trainer
needs more bats. Is it really necessary to have a crobat BREAK,e I mean you already do 20+30 with ability's and thats without attacking I just hope its not something like 60 damage.

DevinTheWelf

A Mach Punch User
The current bat line is already so dang powerful, it's a shame that none of the other lines got the help some of them really needed. It's also a shame that we'll probably never going to be able to do this kind of thing in America, or in any other country that is Japan for that matter. I understand Japan is the origin of Pokemon and all that, but it kinda sucks to know that no matter what all non-japanese fans get the short end of the stick.

SaitoGmr5

Aspiring Trainer
Please instead of a break that won´t be playable, reprint the bats! They are going out in 2017 if it really is PC on, i need my bats!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
The current bat line is already so dang powerful, it's a shame that none of the other lines got the help some of them really needed. It's also a shame that we'll probably never going to be able to do this kind of thing in America, or in any other country that is Japan for that matter. I understand Japan is the origin of Pokemon and all that, but it kinda sucks to know that no matter what all non-japanese fans get the short end of the stick.
I understand your argument, but if you got the short end of the stick, some others didn't even get the stick at all. Us in Hong Kong get neither the promotional material from Japan OR America, so it is even worse for us.

Pinecone

A Pinecone on the Beach
They see the tower of cards that is Crobat and are trying to stack another row.

Maybe it's an ability/attack that sucks the whole line back into your hand/deck.

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
They see the tower of cards that is Crobat and are trying to stack another row.

Maybe it's an ability/attack that sucks the whole line back into your hand/deck.
No please. I hope Crobat BREAK sucks so no one'll play it :) (I don't like Crobat line effects t.t)