'Mega Aerodactyl-EX Premium Collection' in January!

That was my first time seeing the spirit link included, thanks. Do we know how much this will be?

It could see play the Mega is not half bad sure 110 is not good but we have things like strong energy, muscle band, fighting stadium. Not to mention its sprit link so it makes this promo at least playable for fun decks if nothing else.

Meh, if I recall right, the Japanese translations said just your opponents Pokémon, if not, then whatever. At first I wanted to play this, but I don't want to play a space just for Mr. Mime just to attack with it.

Are those BREAKPoint packs in the front? We're going with a green and orange color scheme?

Are those BREAKPoint packs in the front? We're going with a green and orange color scheme?

Not quite. In the back it is Ancient Origins, in the Middle it is BREAKThrough, and the front is where the promos are. Behind the Aerodactyl-EX is Roaring Skies, and behind the M Aerodactyl-EX promo is Primal Clash.

Not quite. In the back it is Ancient Origins, in the Middle it is BREAKThrough, and the front is where the promos are. Behind the Aerodactyl-EX is Roaring Skies, and behind the M Aerodactyl-EX promo is Primal Clash.

Ah, you are right. Disregard me, then.

Not too great of a Mega, but I like how they're starting to include Spirit Links!

Oh but also, Mega Pinsor and Mega Abomasnow next or I riot.

Its kind of lame how the Japanese promos are given out so generously while it seems TPCi milks these promos in the most expensive boxes they can get away with.
for example; dirt cheap Diancie/Mega Metagross boxes in Japan are 35-40$ in America.

Its kind of lame how the Japanese promos are given out so generously while it seems TPCi milks these promos in the most expensive boxes they can get away with.
for example; dirt cheap Diancie/Mega Metagross boxes in Japan are 35-40$ in America.
Diancie was 40, and Metagross was 50! But at least Diancie was good, and Metagross came with a mat, so I'm not complaining.

M-Aerodactyl isn't awful I guess...10 damage to all Benched is a bit of a weak effect for a 3-Energy attack though.

Back