Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

Exciting. But PLEASE don't make the Full Art cards in them boxes have a Yellow Border if they aren't EXs like the Legendary collection.

Pokemon oh Pokemon... My money is already so little cause my mom is basically borrowing like 50 bucks from me every week and doesn't give it back. That my Pokemon money! Anyway.
MUST...GET...EVERYTHING...HERE...NOW!!!

I wonder what the starter full arts are gonna look like... Textured like set full arts or glossy like other promo full arts?

I don't think the FA's will be textured... (Just like the Pikachu/Hoopa EX Box's promo's now) Though I'd love it :)

Wow, I'm absolutely excited!! Can't wait to see and grab all these products, and I'm curious as heck to see what Pokemon TCG: Generations includes! Yeah!

This is HORRIBLE news!!

$13 US usually ends up around $20 CAD (after currency conversions, the fact that TCG products are more expensive in Canada, and taxes). 20 x 11 = $220 over the year.... but I really really want these. They're going to be highly collectible in a few years.

Ugh, I'm gonna need a second job -__-

Also, your logic of why it wouldn't be in a tin is flawed. Mewtwo EX was even more expensive than Shaymin in Next Destinies, and they put that in a tin, so I don't see where you're thinking comes from.
Mewtwo isn't seen in every deck while shaymin is. Mewtwo is also less expensive. Also I forgot that most tins have a theme with them when Shaymin ex doesn't really go with any other pokemon that I can think of. I mean come on I don't think pokemon is going to have a theme with giratina and shaymin for a movie a long time back! Mewtwo has been in lots of movies also so it can go with lots of things.(yes there are tins that don't make sense for example: mewtwo/darkrai/rayquaza don't have a movie together, but they are all legendaries. Now do you see my thinking? Also, I was talking about the Shaymin-EX in Roaring Skies with set up.

Last edited:
Can't wait for 2016! Nintendo is going to be spoiling us! Definitely saving up for these babies!! :D

I'm super, duper excited for these boxes! I hope they won't ruin the FA promos with yellow borders. I would prefer if they had texture, but something like the radiant collection (or legendary collection without yellow borders xD) would be fine.

As for Pokémon TCG: Generations, I would guess they will be reprints of older cards which would definitely be nice. But what would be totally amazing (and thus 100% unlikely to happen) is if for every generation there was a promo set of maybe 25-40 cards, and every set would have the same card design and holo pattern as that generation had. Each generation would also have 1-2 secret rares like gold stars, BW shinys (Venusaur, cobalion?), shinings and for 1st Gen maybe a Ancient Mew-styled card. But yeah, a little too good to be true :p

What I at least hope is that the pack design for these boosters will be nice for collectors, as I love collecting old boosters but usually find the newer pack arts nice looking but not so collectible. Wouldn't it be cool if the pack arts were based of the cover of each game? I say based because they might want to spice up the BW ones a bit, haha but imagine like Blue/Red/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal with a nice retro design <3

But oh well, probably gonna be some promo set which just some random popular pokémon of each generation, XY-style card design, maybe with a unique never been seen foil pattern =/

This could be interesting. If they print a Charizard Spirit Link, it could make Mega Charizard viable.

Why is the Europian always with the jumbo card, I want that figurine.

Yeah, I usually don't care about figures but these Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise figures I want really, really bad =( I know I can pick them up from ebay, but its kinda pricey if I end up having to pay tax.

They better come with spirit links or something in the future to make them playable. Right now the only fire types in standard I'm worried about is Charizard/Entei and sort of Pyroar, but not as much. Mega Charizard (Y) will see a lot of play. I've even made a semi competitive deck on it, but with spirit links it has lots of potential. Mega Blastoise could also see play in expamded so you can do 180 by moving around damage in some way like Dusknoir's sinister hand ability.

Prediction: This new charizard EX might have the original base set charizard artwork on it. With better attacks, of course. :)

Back