Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
THIS IS SO EXCITING WOW
I was just fine with only the Mew box because he's my favorite Legendary but holy crap 11 different boxes is gonna be SO GOOD

sagen888

Shine on you Crazy Diamond
I wonder what the starter full arts are gonna look like... Textured like set full arts or glossy like other promo full arts?

Josephvb10

Aspiring Trainer
Deoxys is no longer a mythical Pokémon since ORAS: an event isn't needed to catch it and now seeing Deoxys is required to complete the National Dex (mythical Pokémon are not required to complete it).

Also, Pokémon Red and Green were released on Japan the 27, not the 22. @Water Pokémon Master

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully textured since the glossy ones are cheap looking and have horrible edgewear in the box.

They've done textured full art promos before so hoping.

Though I wonder how big the set it and how much the boxes cost, it may be too expensive to collect the set.

redsky22

Aspiring Trainer
Please tell me that the Shaymin one will be the setup one. I guess if that happend that would explain why shaymin has not been tinned.

awesomeMSG

Just a guy who wants to master Greninja BREAK
Please tell me that the Shaymin one will be the setup one. I guess if that happend that would explain why shaymin has not been tinned.
Shaymin is an ex not holo. And also they would not be in a tin because it's to good then most of the promos they reprint, the cost would go down 10-15$ at least and then it would be a lot easier to get shaymin so pokemon won't get money from people who get packs, instead people will just get the tin when they need a shaymin or two.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Wow, this seems really cool! Definitely the first English-language TCG product I've been excited about for a while. :D

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.

Wow. Just, wow. Mythical Pokemon are my all time favorites! I am so hype! And they're only $12.99? That's a bargain! :D I'm especially excited for the Shaymin and Keldeo boxes!

theminelander

Aspiring Trainer
Mr. Wallet, RIP. RIP in Peace. RIP in Pepperoni. Your funeral will be held ONCE I OWN EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE

Baegislash

If you don't like Metallica, don't talk to me.
Shaymin is an ex not holo. And also they would not be in a tin because it's to good then most of the promos they reprint, the cost would go down 10-15$ at least and then it would be a lot easier to get shaymin so pokemon won't get money from people who get packs, instead people will just get the tin when they need a shaymin or two.

Actually, if you paid attention, you would see that the boxes are "EX" boxes, therefore clarifying that the Shaymin will, in fact, be an EX.

Also, your logic of why it wouldn't be in a tin is flawed. Mewtwo EX was even more expensive than Shaymin in Next Destinies, and they put that in a tin, so I don't see where you're thinking comes from.

Edit: Disregard my first paragraph. I seemed to have been confused. My second, however, is fine as it is

Last edited:

collinhall

Aspiring Trainer
I'm curious to see how we Japanese collectors can get all of these crazy cards. Getting FIFTEEN full art promos sounds like its going to be VERY costly for foreign collectors ;(

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
D'aw, why does Meloetta have to be last? D:
I need my music teacher...

At least they're all $13 dollars.
Wait a second...

THAT'S NOT LUCKY AT ALL!!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
So I didn't get it. What will be inside the generations booster pack?

If it's what I think it is then it will be reprints from each set that came out in that particular generation/time. So first mew box will have reprints from Base set, jungle and fossil. Maybe make newer versions of these cards where they have the same attacks, slightly updated artwork (like scyther, electabuzz, hitmonchan and charizard line reprints in DP era), but attack cost less, hp more?

The other thing it could be, is a mini set for that particular generation a bit like the pop series boosters we used to have with like what was it 2/3 cards in them?

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Listening to Dr Dre's Keep Their Heads Ringin', whilst Pokebeach continues to Keep My Head Ringin'...