New 'Break Evolution Box' in January!

I honestly think that Golduck break would be in XY9 Due to the fact that it is water based and there wasn't a Golduck in breakthrough. And Empoleon is in Break Through so it would make more sense.

I think Beheeyem BREAK and Empoleon BREAK will be in this box, because Beheeyem and Empoleon are in our BREAKthrough Set. The third would be a new BREAK that will be released for Japan between today and January and the previous Stage is in our BREAKthrough set, like Vivillon BREAK (for example).

It has no sense to receive Luxray BREAK without Luxray or Golduck BREAK without Golduck. For that I suppose that Golduck BREAK and Luxray BREAK (and realtives) will come with our XY9.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Golduck will be in the main set, not in this box. It comes from a deck instead of being a promo, and has pre-evolved cards with it. The same happens with Luxray though, and if they include Luxray BREAK in the box and save the pre-evolved cards for the next set, it would mean the BREAK would be released before the others, which doesn't make much sense... Like Rhesis said, I think there will be some other BREAK promo announced soon for japan which will be included in this box...

I agree with what has been mentioned above. I think that Golduck and Luxray will be appearing in sets (most likely xy9). I think it would be odd for them to be released as promos before their regular cards were released. Beheeyem and Empoleon are almost definitely in, since both have "related" cards in the set. I think the last BREAK card, will be of something that was included in the Red Flash/Blue Shock sets. Personally I'd love to see either Vivillon, Staraptor or Typhlosion get a BREAK promo, though I think a Vanilluxe BREAK would be hilarious too!

This would have been better off as a 3 Pack + 3 Card set in my opinion...
$40 is pushing it for those who might want to build the deck with at least 2 copies of the BREAK card.

It's probably getting saved for the February set or for a different promo thing.

Noctowl Break is definitely something I'm interested in. Since TPC seems to hate bird Pokemon, I'm going to hope and pray this card doesn't suck.

Woo, since the Noctowl line from BREAKthrough is kinda of a spiritual successor to Stormfront Gengar, I'm hoping this Break evo is really good. Stronger Shadow Room for Abilities plz.

Wow! Cool BREAK box. Nice job,TPCi.
I'm so excited about the Noctowl BREAK. The first colorless-type BREAK card,I hope this will be a meta breaker.

Its the wrong bird but at least is really good with Vileplume. I'll have to get 4 of these for sure.

Back